Delayed Virgin

So after many years of buying firearms, I finally encountered the dreaded "delay further review".

Got the call yesterday that my second gun had arrived at the FFL that I use in Candia,NH. One was already there, but I waited so we could just do one form. As I was filling out paperwork, another guy was there to pick up a Bushmaster. He got delayed. We were both told that if nothing came back by Thursday, to just come in and get our guns.

This whole experience got me thinking. What would prevent this criminal administration from slowing down the whole system, extra judicially? They might not be able to stop the record sales of firearms, but working behind the scenes to slow it down might have impact on impulse gun buying.

In NH the ****ing handgun poc gets bogged down and it slows stuff on its own, on busy weekends.

-Mike

Here's a question for you guys in the know. So the guy was telling me that the NH system was run by 2 ladies, and that the state system kept background info on file. He then said that the feds don't. In other words, every check was started from scratch. Question is, isn't the federal NICS the only check, or is there also a state check done?

Back
Top Bottom