DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE BACK TO SHREDDING BRASS

urrently? A Massachusetts shop? Which one? Got a copy of that ad?

The gunshop that courts PDs business is the Village Vault, a/k/a the Dowd operation.

There is another gunshop known for requesting that the services of the AG's office in using their regulations to limit competition.

Currently? A Massachusetts shop? Which one? Got a copy of that ad?

Page 13: http://www.masschiefs.org/documents/March 2010 Newsletter.pdf

Legal and proper firearms transfers in compliance with State and Federal law.

Which means some time AFTER you try to redeem them, as he requires an appointment. And is also alleged to mean that the PD's have to have an FFL do the transfers from the owner whose license is suspended or revoked to any duly licensed individual (except for DRO's), despite those direct transfers being specifically authorized by statute.

Yup, and GOAL gladly accepted Dowd's sponsorship of their raffle while he lobbied behind the scenes to thwart any "gun owner friendly" regulation that would cap his fees,or prevent the "no partial redemption" policy. Both unregulated fees, and a "no you can't redeem just one" policy would not be tolerated under the regulations for involuntary vehicle tows in MA, but there are no statutory or regulatory limits on the practice of bonded warehouses.

Neither does one need to make an appointment a week out to recover a towed vehicle. Simply appear during business hours with money and recover your property.

No more ATK shit for me.

As soon as the last of my CCI primers and Alliant powder is gone, I will switch to Hodgdon and Winchester.

As soon as I fire off my Speer ammo, it too will be replaced with Winchester Ranger/PDX.

RCBS dies are nothing spectacular. Forster, Redding, and Hornady all make stuff as good or better. Hornady makes, IMO, the best pistol die sets around.

There is another gunshop known for requesting that the services of the AG's office in using their regulations to limit competition.

Yeah there is. Northeast Trading Company. See the below quote.

I got a call from Ted today.

He denies contacting the AG about the out-of-state sales of ammo/supplies.

He denies contacting the Foxboro Chief about BPS selling ammo/guns.

He admits that he contacted CHSB wrt BP selling guns that shouldn't be sold in MA.

He said he's meeting with qmmo in the next day or so and I told him that the accusation about out-of-state sales was (IMNSHO) the most damaging. I told him that if qmmo was wrong, qmmo should correct his statement here.

I'm not sure what to think!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom