• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

display of hyperlinks

Sure.. once you type the text to be linked, set up the hyperlink, then highlight the text, change the color to blue, and underline it!

See this post for a real-world example.

And here's how I did it:

I had the tremendous honor to shake the hand of COL Howard during a visit of THREE Medal of Honor recipients while I was in Kuwait. {URL="http://www.kuwait.army.mil/media/11059/26MAR%20Desert%20Voice.pdf"]{COLOR="royalblue"]{U]{B]Here's the link[/B][/U][/COLOR][/URL]... I wasn't at Arifjan, but they came to our dining facility

I replaced some of the square brackets [ with curly brackets { for illustration purposes.

Last edited:
I think he wants it done automatically. [grin] I agree the links disappear into the text and you don't see them unless you happen to mouse over them. I also find the blue vs gray for the "yes new posts" and "no new posts" difficult to see as well.

Yes, but this works in the interim while we're waiting for that bug to be corrected. C'mon, let's be self-sufficient! Adapt and overcome! Be all that you can be! [grin]

Back
Top Bottom