• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Does anybody have AR BCGs in stock?

i just cruised ebay for them, a used colt carrier, only ,for $120, a spikes tactical and a rock river ,both going north of $420 and rising, it doesn't look like a good week to be buying.

I've been looking as well, Jim. No luck.

I did ask to be notified on a couple website when they are back in stock. I'll let you know when I hear.

We are trying to secure some. Ron may be able to pull in some favors and get a limited amount. We have been told that there will most likely be a 2 year back order due to mil contracts. There are only a few companies that make these. We are currently manufacturing our own 9mm AR bolts for a contract we currently have. I will put up a post when and if we get some BCGs.
I also know the price will go up due to our cost going up. We may have to go up to around $195.00.
We were selling them for $140.00 and this is the same BCG we sell to another company and it is sold in Brownells under their brand for $269.99.
John

I got one from R-guns on Wednesday haven't checked since...

Update: just checked they are showing in-stock!!

Last edited:
Still in stock at RGUNS.COM

now how bout a mid length gas tube and hand guard?

I also ordered a BCG from RGUNS...we'll see if/when it actually ships. As far as gas tubes I saw them in stock at Primaryarms.com and on bravocompanyusa.com (BCM was cheaper but they have a $69 minimum order though)

I also ordered a BCG from RGUNS...we'll see if/when it actually ships. As far as gas tubes I saw them in stock at Primaryarms.com and on bravocompanyusa.com (BCM was cheaper but they have a $69 minimum order though)

cool thanks! I ordered one as well, and some other stuff too.......

Did anyone get in contact with Rguns? I put 9999 bcg's in my shopping cart and I could have checked out. Do they have "real time" inventory?

Did anyone get in contact with Rguns? I put 9999 bcg's in my shopping cart and I could have checked out. Do they have "real time" inventory?

I tried calling with no luck. Judging from their website "real time" inventory seems like a huge stretch. If I ever get through to them I'll update this thread.

the front page in red letters says ALL orders are taking 4 weeks to ship.

if you cancel, your card gets charged $100.

RGUNS also has the following note on their homepage:

"3. Orders for items other than lower receivers will take at least four (4) weeks to ship from the date of the order. WE ARE WORKING DILIGENTLY TO INCREASE OUR ORDER PROCESSING CAPACITY."

So I don't expect it to ship anytime soon.

***W.E.C beat me to it***

the front page in red letters says ALL orders are taking 4 weeks to ship.

if you cancel, your card gets charged $100.

RGUNS also has the following note on their homepage:

"3. Orders for items other than lower receivers will take at least four (4) weeks to ship from the date of the order. WE ARE WORKING DILIGENTLY TO INCREASE OUR ORDER PROCESSING CAPACITY."

So I don't expect it to ship anytime soon.

***W.E.C beat me to it***
"at least 4 weeks". That's really open ended [thinking]

I was going to order some but the 4 weeks to ship prevented me from ordering. I'll gamble and wait for BCM to get some stock and see if I can get an order in on time.

Well if they don't have the BCG in stock and ship the rest ill dispute the charges...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alphaops has Daniel Defense BCGs in stock- the only problem is you need to buy it as part of a kit with a DD Melonite 16" mid length LW barrel (either FSB or lo pro). $539 for the FSB version (with bayonet lug).

Pricey, but you end up with some nice parts, shipped fast. I got mine just before the last price bump on 1/1.

Kits include the gas tube and pin (no barrel nut). Spikes has a barrel nut and delta ring package in stock for $19.

One manufacturer manufactures almost all the BCGs on the market. They also manufacture all mil contract BCGs. The word is there will be a two year back order and only mil contracts will be filled.
We are still trying to get some based on a previous standing contract with this manufacturer.

Staring at the bolt carrier group . The carrier doesn't seem like a real hard part to machine. The hardest part seems to be the gear/teeth on the side. If you where making a piston bolt Carrie you could just make it bolt on to save time on turning the od down. The bolt it self is another story in it self tho. That seems to be the hardest part. It just blows only a few people make these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom