Don't go to the range with these idiots!

Did you notice the shooter wasn't making any attempt to keep an eye on Josh, the moron in the tree? If that young spud had fallen from the tree and into the line of fire, the shooter wouldn't have known it until it was too late.

Fools!

yup....

what a shame....

those are the kind of ass holes that give us a bad name... they are also the kind of ass holes that get ranges shut down and take away the neat little hole in the wall gravel pits that we all used to be able to shoot at years ago....

damn that pisses me off. [angry] [frown]

yup....

what a shame....

those are the kind of ass holes that give us a bad name... they are also the kind of ass holes that get ranges shut down and take away the neat little hole in the wall gravel pits that we all used to be able to shoot at years ago....

damn that pisses me off. [angry] [frown]

+1 And that is the truth. Aholes like that need to loose their right to own firearms no questions asked.

+1 And that is the truth. Aholes like that need to loose their right to own firearms no questions asked.

Uh... No. They need to be tracked down and given proper TRAINING. Other than being stupid, they've done nothing to warrant being stripped of their G-d given rights. And if we stripped everyone of their rights for being stupid, we'd have to do it to EVERYONE, because we ALL do stupid things once in a while. The key is to LEARN from your stupid episodes...

(And I'm sitting here, looking at what I've just typed, and wondering if electing gun-grabbing politicians counts as STUPID... because that does lead to losing our G-d given rights... [thinking])

Back
Top Bottom