• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dover Gun and Sportsman Show May 16 & 17

I emailed the venue and received a confirmation that this show is indeed a go for this weekend. I've never been but I have some free time Sunday. I might make the trip.

Dover Gun & Sportsmans Show

Next Show: May 16th - 17th, 2015 at Dover Ice Arena

Date

•May 16th - 17th, 2015

City/State

Dover, New Hampshire

Hours

•Saturday 9:00am – 4:00pm
• Sunday 9:00am – 3:00pm

Admission

•General: $8.00
•Children under 12: Free

Description

The Dover Gun & Sportsmans Show will be held on May 16th - 17th, 2015 in Dover, New Hampshire. This Dover gun show is held at Dover Ice Arena and hosted by Northeast Expositions of New Hampshire. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.

Guns / Gear / Archery / Hunting

Promoter

Northeast Expositions

•Phone: (603) 621-0700
•Email: [email protected]

I enjoyed the show. It had plenty of parking, showed up at 11am. There were several gun dealers. No highly collectible stuff. There were several junk knife dealers ($20 each no matter which). I'm afraid there were a lot of Chinese junk dealers, stun guns, first aid stuff. Affordable Firearms was the largest dealer. Keith, the ammo can dealer from Maine was there. The first row had 2 gun dealers. Right side had one, back wall from entrance had two, 3rd row had two and M&M Reloads from Hillsborough. Affordable had last row. Empty tables were interspersed throughout the auditorium.it was supposed to be 150 tables. Keith told me it was probably 110.

Back
Top Bottom