Dover, MA - Gun Shops?

There is a limited selection of long guns & ammo at the Natick Outdoor Store. Just off Rt 27, north side of the train tracks.

There is virtually NOTHING in Dover, by design.

You could go further along 27 to Route 1; head South, then visit BPS, NET and AFS ("M-O-U-S-E!).

I am heading down to Dover, MA in the morning on business. Any gun stores in the vicinity to visit? Thanks

Watch out man, that's Moonbat country....

Dover won't allow any of the cell carriers to put up a tower ANYWHERE within the town limits 'cause the resi-bats claim they're eyesores.

Gun shop? That'll be the day... [rolleyes]

No offense meant to you for asking of course, it's just one of the most non-gun, non-business related, non-pretty much everything towns in the state. [grin]

+1 on The Natick Outdoor Store. A bunch of overpriced Fudd guns with surly sales "help". Not worth visiting at all.

+1 on The Natick Outdoor Store. A bunch of overpriced Fudd guns with surly sales "help". Not worth visiting at all.

I'm not sure that they have enough to call it a "bunch." Really, there isn't anything there that you won't see at Dick's.

AAA Police Supply in Dedham Ma sells a small assortment of LE guns but Dicks in Dedham has a great selection of long guns at great prices both are 10-15 minutes from Dover...

Good luck!

I live in the area and I go to either ZHA or FS so that should tell you something about the
area. AAA supply in Dedham has been reported to be phasing out their LEO offerings as
well. Don't know that for sure since the last time I was in there was when I purchased
a 6" Model 28 with an 'S' prefix, brand new for $100. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom