Eastern Fishing and Outdoor Exposition

Pisses me off that they call it the Eastern Fishing and Outdoor Expo but on the banner
line on the main page they're touting it as "the entire world of fishing and hunting". I
used to go to this show at one time but the last couple of times I went it was a serious
disappointment. Anyone been in the last few years? How has it been?

BTW, "hundreds" of exhibitors? Unless things have really gone great for the show that
is a bigger pile of BS than Ross's. If there is a hundred I would be surprised. Hunting
exhibitors when I went last consisted of a few Maine and Quebec camps looking for clients.
I don't think there was a rifle in the joint.

Last edited:
I hear you TBP. I've gone two of the last three years and yes there are hunting and fishing camps looking for clients, but they should be there. They have some firearms there and they always have the newest Toyota trucks on display, that alone is worth the trip. [wink]

I take the boys because they always have a reptile exhibit which they enjoy. If I didn't have kids I would probably only go if a friend wanted to as well.

I hear you TBP. I've gone two of the last three years and yes there are hunting and fishing camps looking for clients, but they should be there. They have some firearms there and they always have the newest Toyota trucks on display, that alone is worth the trip. [wink]

I take the boys because they always have a reptile exhibit which they enjoy. If I didn't have kids I would probably only go if a friend wanted to as well.

Yeah,

I don't know if they still have the raptor exhibit and demo. I thought that was pretty cool.
The kids usually had their eyes bulging out of their heads looking at the raptors the guy
had on his arm.

Anybody else planning on checking this out? Of course, I mean besides those who have posted their intention to go already.
I was thinking of checking it out on Friday but I saw that Gregg Ritz will be there on Saturday and I wouldn't mind finding out what he's got to say. Hope it's not jam packed. Also, hope it doesn't suck as bad as the car show. (Man, I'm a picky bitch.)

While it sounds fun at the surface, this is really not so great any more, like people have said.

The one to look for now is The Big MOE. I'm sure they start planning for this early in the year, and would love some help.

Back
Top Bottom