EDC! Show Us Yours!

Yup. Lol. As a contractor, I have a bad habit of using my knives for things they weren’t meant for. You can see drywall residue on some of the others. Thats why they end up in the drawer.
I’ll post some of my nice stuff later. ;)
no sin in using a knife hard. [smile] here's a secret between us. in that first pic of spyderco daily drivers i put up, the delica with the odd scales....i broke the knife handle trying to use it as a hammer. they wouldn't cover it as a warranty so had to go to ebay for replacements. hey, i'll still get into heaven. lol

you might know by now i'm a huge spyderco fan. any of those retired drawer spydies need adoption....i'm here for ya.

eta: looking forward to your photos, i'll hound you for 'em if we don't see them up soon.

Last edited:
iu

Fool should have used tactical-black duct tape...

Weekend carry is a beat to hell Benchmade Elishewitz 875 Sentinel. 20 years old, 3 trips back to the factory in Oregon but still the best knife I've ever owned..View attachment 223032

That is a great knife! Nice that you still have it. I had an 875 with the blue titanium inner frame. Unfortunately sold it long ago to a collector. Those Benchmades set the bar high for production folders and I've been a fan ever since.

That's some beautiful design on the Osborne. I had to go for 940-2 to get the grippier G10 scales, but yours is the coolest. That worn green aluminum wears like something a bounty hunter would carry.

You are right on the money with that. I've toyed with getting a different version from time to time. On the one hand I love how smooth and easily it conceals and how quickly I can slide it out of my pocket and engage. Its usually open and being handed to one of my kids before they finish asking "Dad, do you have your kn..." And then I say to them "Why don't you have your knife?" However, I think I would much prefer it to have a grippier G10 or other handle if I ever needed to use it for self defense.

That is a great knife! Nice that you still have it. I had an 875 with the blue titanium inner frame. Unfortunately sold it long ago to a collector. Those Benchmades set the bar high for production folders and I've been a fan ever since.
Totally agree. I picked it up when I was in college (it was a ton of money for me back then). Wish I was smart enough to put it away for a collector. This one has lived a hard life but still holds an edge. Benchmade has replaced just about everything but the blade. They warned me last time parts were running low. I still carry it whenever I'm not in the city.

Part of me wants a new one but they are crazy money now.

Benchmade 875 Elishewitz is New Old Stock. | eBay

Totally agree. I picked it up when I was in college (it was a ton of money for me back then). Wish I was smart enough to put it away for a collector. This one has lived a hard life but still holds an edge. Benchmade has replaced just about everything but the blade. They warned me last time parts were running low. I still carry it whenever I'm not in the city.

Part of me wants a new one but they are crazy money now.

Benchmade 875 Elishewitz is New Old Stock. | eBay

That's not bad for NOS and not serrated! Must...resist...making...offer...

Don't have an EDC knife yet -- I do have a vintage Craftsman "crown Logo" (1960s - 1980s) pocket knife that I picked up recently which was a bit rusty and has been cleaned and is now bathing in oil which will probably end up being my EDC. Nothing fancy, has 3 blades and a file, if I remember correctly.

logo-70s.png

Back
Top Bottom