EDC! Show Us Yours!

I was never able to get into a sheepsfoot blade. I have a couple, but I have a hard time figuring out what they do well. What do you primarily use it for?

I have the same problem with tantos.
I hear ya. They’re not at all stabby, and no belly for rocking action, but it’s super slicey, and makes short work of bailing twine on the farm where my son rides horses. It also does a great job opening amazon boxes and breaking them down. But not any better than a traditional drop point. Truth be told, I just think it looks cool.

I hear ya. They’re not at all stabby, and no belly for rocking action, but it’s super slicey, and makes short work of bailing twine on the farm where my son rides horses. It also does a great job opening amazon boxes and breaking them down. But not any better than a traditional drop point. Truth be told, I just think it looks cool.

Nice!

Those are all things I use an Opinel for. It's a sweet-looking knife.

BTW: I received a note from one of the members here warning me of fake Falknevin's possibly flea bay, amazon, not sure. My knife cane with a holographic stamp in the factory box with the serial #. This can be use to check if it's authentic over the web.

BTW: I received a note from one of the members here warning me of fake Falknevin's possibly flea bay, amazon, not sure. My knife cane with a holographic stamp in the factory box with the serial #. This can be use to check if it's authentic over the web.
Ah, the times we live in...
Thanks for the info!
~Matt

New scales on the Walmart Tenacious. I tried a PM3 Lightweight this week, and it felt really cheap compared to this one. And after taking it apart to clean it out, oiling it, and flipping it for a week, the action is butter. Short of better steel, the only thing that could have made it better was micarta :).

Sold the PM3 after 12 hours, and used the money to buy a Griptilian. The Grip hasn't even arrived yet, and I've already ordered a set of micarta scales for it.

I may have a problem.

Micarta.jpg

Here it is the new EDC in its belt scabbard...

2dDzOg3.jpg

Ok it is actually my new Gerber machete but this is it next to my EDC SOG Zoom at 8 inches for comparison ...

8zI2rPO.jpg

🐯

Back
Top Bottom