• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Elderly Movie Star Behind Gun-Toting Gangster Roles Has Home Raided, Police Seize Scores of Firearms

The daughter is a rat. What a bitch.

She said her brothers “walk around the house armed” at the mansion, as if they were “in the Wild West”
That’s not a crime

Edit this in France

She said her brothers “walk around the house armed” at the mansion, as if they were “in the Wild West”
Looks like the kids are fighting over his health care decisions and living arrangements and got a judicial appointment in January to have a 3rd party help him with those things. Never good when family can’t agree and turn to the government to take the lead like that.

Meh. Unibrow?

anouchka-delon-bis-20h-tf1-7-janvier-2024-2755bd-1@1x.jpeg

Totalitarian regimes always turn the kids against the parents. We live in rat culture. Being a fink is incentivized in this country.

One of the many reasons I want out of this communist state of Massachusetts is because some sniveling coward, or a political rival could go to the police and say “He’s a bully! I feel threatened!”. The next thing you know is you get swatted. Your weapons will be confiscated. Your reputation is besmirched and your livelihood destroyed. I don’t want to live under that kind of tyranny.

There is no 2nd amendment in France. Daughter is a c*** for this, but I do not abide the "snitches get stitches" mentality.

Although there is something to be said about "why problem make when you no problem have?"

There is no 2nd amendment in France. Daughter is a c*** for this, but I do not abide the "snitches get stitches" mentality.

Although there is something to be said about "why problem make when you no problem have?"
She never learned about not inviting the man into your life….

He must have had friends in politic, local and National. Maybe they aged out leaving him without protection.

Delon has an interesting history including being closely associated with Corsican organized crime and implicated - but never charged - in the murder of his former bodyguard.

Back
Top Bottom