End of the pullman arms v. Healey case today?

Attorney David Jensen brought such a case in NYC. The court ignored all such arguments, declared the fee reasonable, and upheld the licensing fees. And this was clearly applicable to "Heller limits" (handgun in the home), so "Heller does not cover carry" did not enter into the basis for the decision.

Like I said, there needs to be something which ties these things together so they cannot be separated.

You are under the mistaken assumption that someone would care. "On behalf of" bills are considered a joke.

Which part of "It wouldn't go anywhere anyhow..." did you miss?

Although it may get on the news. See the bill submitted to outlaw the utterance of "bitch".

This was more the point. It also can be made to go viral using social media, if the old fashioned media is not helpful. It is not about getting the bill passed, it is about getting the public exposure.

Which part of "It wouldn't go anywhere anyhow..." did you miss?
I was referring to the claim "it would allow the point to me made". I've never seen an on behalf of bill "make a point" except to those who believe in whatever cause the bill is advancing. These bills get one mention in the paper if it is a slow news day, then fade to obscurity.

The update is the case is over. You might be thinking of Worman v. Healey which is on standby at USSC.

Sorry for the confusion, I should have been more specific. Mea culpa. I meant more info on this:

mods if this is not the appropriate place for this please delete...

after reading this thread I asked my staff to work out a $39 Anderson stripped lower sale...we are working on the details and will post the sale as soon as we get it confirmed...I believe our normal price for these is $49.

I’m a big fan of MFS, I’ve taken a few courses there and bought my first handgun from them.(A sharp looking and shooting midnight bronze VP9, thank you very much) Just looking to continue my support by throwing more money at them.

mods if this is not the appropriate place for this please delete...

after reading this thread I asked my staff to work out a $39 Anderson stripped lower sale...we are working on the details and will post the sale as soon as we get it confirmed...I believe our normal price for these is $49.
Any in stock?

this week we will be updating our inventory on our website. If we have them they should be online. Massfirearms.com

I don’t believe we were able to get any for $39 though. That might be difficult at this point
That’s okay whatever the price will be just lmk here or I’ll keep an eye on the site. Will lowers be updated on the website too?

Back
Top Bottom