Eversource Power Outage 7/22/2023

safetyfirst2125

NES Member
Says “equipment damage” on some info bubbles.

Restoration time: “evaluating”.

The Generac kicked in at least.

IMG_4475.jpeg

Restoration time: “evaluating”.
I don't ever seem to get an Eversource restoration time here in Western MA.

Every time I check that map they all say "evaluating outage". But there are usually a lot of people out when I check it.

Back when it was WMECo they were always spot on with their restoration times. Eversource's customer service is not as good as WMECo,s was.

One thing I miss about the old place in Mass was rock solid stable power. And prolific Chinese restaurants. Ok. So, two things I miss about the old place, stable power and Chinese food!

Yup. That's about it.
Yep. And now even the Chinese restaurants, beacons of good food binging treats, are going downhill too. I see some closing. And I see at those still open they little by little are reducing the amount of soup they put in those plastic containers for the take out meals. And even at the Lilac House they have recently stopped including the little bag of greasy but good crackers with the take out Luncheon specials. I now have to remind them to still include them.

Yep. And now even the Chinese restaurants, beacons of good food binging treats, are going downhill too. I see some closing. And I see at those still open they little by little are reducing the amount of soup they put in those plastic containers for the take out meals. And even at the Lilac House they have recently stopped including the little bag of greasy but good crackers with the take out Luncheon specials. I now have to remind them to still include them.
Yeah... I still have contacts back there and I hear the local restaurants are going downhill.

We found a great one here, though, so it works. Just not literally around the corner.

My house has a service drop that comes from the right of way behind my house. Every other house on my street has service drops from the lines that run down the street. Funny shit cuz whenever power goes out on my street we are the only house that has power. The neighbors joke about it every time there is an outage. 😂

Yeah, we had a power outage this morning, started at about 6AM and ended at about 1:30PM. We were the only one out. Tree fell on the line on the Right of Way and burned the wire and shorted the fuse. Was on Generator for the whole time. Location, Swanzey, NH

This shall forever be known as "The great 5 minute power outage of July 2023"
Gather around grampa kids and I’ll tell you a tale.
It was back in 23…….Juuuuuuly if memory serves……..everything was calm and peaceful.
The rona had passed…….
The riots had settled……..
and then just like that……….
the POWER went out.
Now there’s no tellin how long……..might’ve been 5……..maybe even 6 minutes…….

Kids all gasp.

At least that’s how I’d tell it.

Back
Top Bottom