• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Everybody does it so I will too...

Just went GREEN!!! After all the BS I've been going through and continue to go through (as well as many more of us) here in Mass...it was finally time to show my support! Feels great to be part of the family [smile]

Welcome to the green side! Say goodbye to your money but a big hello to all the goodies and information that will be available to you.LOL!

Next step, sign up for the Fragging Frosty shoot. You get to blow stuff up and meet NES people in person. There will be food there too. And lots of guns to ogle and maybe try out. What else are you going to do on a wintery Saturday?

Next step, sign up for the Fragging Frosty shoot. You get to blow stuff up and meet NES people in person. There will be food there too. And lots of guns to ogle and maybe try out. What else are you going to do on a wintery Saturday?

Unfortunately I work every Saturday from 2:00pm-9:30pm [frown] Oh the joys of retail!

Green is Good!

Oscar_The_Grouch.jpg

Also a new greenie as of last week. As soon as I went green I signed up for my first shoot. The Fraggin Frosty can't come soon enough. I have a stockpile of ammo for the occasion just waiting.

Back
Top Bottom