expanded ammo

I tried for an hour to post this from my new blackberry, but I have no freakin idea how to close the attachment window once i attached the image. for whatever reason it wont let me close that window and post the thread.

Well anyway, here was the pic i was trying to post.

Ammo is HST (left) and gold dot. HST is on top of a quater. (45 cal)

Attachments

• expanded ammo.jpg
    expanded ammo.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 156
Wow, that is quite a difference in size. Makes me want to investigate if I can get HST in .38.....and see the differences with that caliber compared to gold dot, since that's what I currently use.

I only got to carry for a few weeks before I went back to school in the fall, so I only bought a couple boxes of gold dot...I didn't really investigate too much into carry ammo for my Chief's Special .38

HST expands more into a petal shape, Gold Dots utilize a bonded bullet and rarely have core-jacket separations, leading to very consistent 100% mass retention even through barriers.

You can't go wrong with either. HST's are cheaper too so you can buy more.

Wow, that is quite a difference in size. Makes me want to investigate if I can get HST in .38.....and see the differences with that caliber compared to gold dot, since that's what I currently use.

I only got to carry for a few weeks before I went back to school in the fall, so I only bought a couple boxes of gold dot...I didn't really investigate too much into carry ammo for my Chief's Special .38

FWIW the Speer Gold Dot 135 38+P is designed specifically for snubbies.

Back
Top Bottom