• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fallout from Zumbo Blog begins on My Space

It's not.

Looks like it might have been set-up by an ARFCOMer or someone pretty familiar
with the site.

haha i just posted some nasty stuff for the brady campaign on there tellin them to go eff themselves...but since they view comments to approve them i doubt it will show up on the board

Brady Campaign

I certainly agree with your sentiments. There is no pressing need for optics that allow shooters to make sniper shots from over one hundred meters.

Posted by Brady Campaign on Sunday, February 18, 2007 at 2:11 PM

[shocked]

Well the new Phrase will no longer be ASSAULT WEAPONs but now TERRORIST WEAPONS.. Good God, just what we needed, a NEW, fresh shot in the arm for the Fienstiens and the Boxers.

How long before the hoplophobes discover match triggers?

They already have, Keith... or hadn't you heard of "New York" triggers? What are they, an 8 lb pull or so? I think that Brady's next target will be milsurp bolt action "sniper" rifles. Or maybe "sniper" scopes. Or the C&R FFL. Whatever it is, it will be something that they can make sound purely eeeevil even though it will have nothing to do with crime in the streets.

gotta stop thinking about the Brady bunch during lunch... feel like I'm gonna [puke2]

They already have, Keith... or hadn't you heard of "New York" triggers?

Well, Ross; I know the difference between a handgun and a long gun.....

A "New York trigger" on a pistol is hardly the same as a Timney drop-in for the conventional bolt rifle, turning it from a "sporting" gun to a dreaded, deadly "sniper rifle." Fudds and their ilk don't care about handguns and would (and HAVE) whored us out. Wait until the tables get turned on them BY them!

I know what you are saying. What I was trying to point out is that there are already folks blaming triggers for those eeevil guns going off by themselves.

Aw, hell, Keith. We're already on the Brady Bunch's sh*tlist just for who we are. They'll go after anything they can demonize - triggers, scopes, bayonet lugs, "assault bore snakes" that let someone clean a gun barrel in seconds... [angry]

Back
Top Bottom