Family range time!

Me and my Bro (Drumenigma) took our parents out to the range earlier today. They're both applying for their first time LTC as well! Just wanted to share some pics.

dsc01941lq3.jpg

Mom shooting my 92fs

dsc01943es8.jpg

Super Redhawk. And no i wasn't standing behind the camera.

dsc01945ty9.jpg

Dad shooting my Mak-90. I had to tell him to lean forward, haha.

dsc01946ga0.jpg

Everybody except me. Mom with the mak-90 and dad with the ar-15. Drumenigma watching.

dsc01951hv6.jpg

Nagant time! She actually liked shooting it. Prob bc i made her use my shoulder pad.

dsc01952ze8.jpg

We were at the 100 yard range and were shooting at the orange torso sized target and white metal plates at the berm. Mom kept hitting the plates and she has never shot a gun in her life. You cant' really see them in the pic, but they're hanging a bit to the right of the orange torso target. I'm very happy that they are both getting LTC's and enjoy this as much as me and my brother do.

looks like a good time, i take my mom to the range all the and she enjoys it alot, she would like to get her LTC but money is tight so it will have to wait for now. my mom hates rifles because they kick alot but she likes pistols and my 22.

Last edited:
+1 for getting the family out to the range!!

Im still working on my sister in law, she is willing but she has a lingering fear. Im confident I can break her into the sport in the spring[grin]

I took my dad and my brother to the range two weeks ago. It was their first time shooting handguns. They loved it. My brother is trying to find time to take his Basic Pistol now. My dad has been getting his shotguns out from under the bed!

It's heartwarming to see a family all come together and enjoy a great American pastime. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom