Federal XM193 55Gr.

For those looking to lay in a supply of .223, I stopped into First Defense Firearms yesterday and lo and behold they have a supply of Federal XM193 in stock. This is great ammo and has been tough to get a hold of lately. I think he had 2 or 3 cases. Dennis indicated he is trying to get more.

For those looking to lay in a supply of .223, I stopped into First Defense Firearms yesterday and lo and behold they have a supply of Federal XM193 in stock. This is great ammo and has been tough to get a hold of lately. I think he had 2 or 3 cases. Dennis indicated he is trying to get more.

FYI, ive never had trouble finding XM193 at rileys. they seem to always have it in stock. if i remember correctly, a case of 900 was around $320ish

What's the price?

Yes Privi is what I've seen the most of recently. I bought a case of XM193 up at Four Seasons a while back then it seemed to disappear for a while. I'd give First Defense a call or drop a PM to get prices as I was in and out the other day and just noticed the brown boxes.

There was no shortage today at the range. Qualified with my department and we sent about 2 cases down range with 5 officers. Fun times minus the sideways rain!

Actually the worst part it, that's a great instate, retail price for that. [crying]

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for supporting the local shop, but when you're looking to get 1000 rnds or more of this stuff its better to get a deal. I've bought my share of small quantities at a gun store.

Back
Top Bottom