Finally glock got the hint.. teases on a single stack 9mm- Glock 43 Megathread

Don't they still have that info posted on their website? When I got mine they had something like "now making holsters order the week of..."

didn't see anything. I even asked on FB as well as others.

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/Shipping/tabid/98/Default.aspx

"We are currently shipping holster orders within two weeks and orders containing belts approximately three weeks from the time the order is placed."

I was specifically asking them on the 43 holsters

duhhhh.....wake up.

duhhhh.....wake up.
any adult answers?

I'm sure once the holster makers receive the 43 they will start making them and I'm sure they all want to be 1st out there. problem is these comps already know how long it will take them to start selling and can give a ballpark but they aren't even giving a hint. which is fine, i'll just have a spandex type for it...

Last edited:
A lot of companies use the blue guns to make the holsters, so it depends on when that's available. When the new BG380 came out, it was a month or two before I found someone that could make the holster and they chose to order the blue gun at that time.

I wonder what the over/under on teething problems are with the 43. Then again if they've been working on this since the 42 was rolled out, then it might have most of the bugs worked out.

-Mike

Can't wait to hear how the G43 is, really thinking about pulling the trigger on the G42 just not seeing much reviews on here and only hearing feed issues on other sites.

Can't wait to hear how the G43 is, really thinking about pulling the trigger on the G42 just not seeing much reviews on here and only hearing feed issues on other sites.
I love my 42. Just added night sights and the ghost connector. Really helped lighten and smooth the pull a bit. Ive had no issues with mine. Great little shooter IMHO. I carry it everywhere. Its worth picking one up.

Still plan on getting the 43 too of course.[emoji57]

Yeah that is what I am going up against 42 or 43, the 43 will probably be 700+ new in MA and not easy to get for some time.

Yeah that is what I am going up against 42 or 43, the 43 will probably be 700+ new in MA and not easy to get for some time.
Probably right. But once it hits the market, you'll have more and more people selling off their 42's. So you'll be able to find one of those for a more reasonable price.

Last edited:
If I have to wait a little while for the craziness to die down I will...
it will just like everything else. I remember trying to find a shield a couple yrs ago and bought one a tad high, sold it and replaced it with a free state one. tons better. But yea it will die down , i'll Karma something on here when I see the 1st idiot trying to sell his 43 on here over 699..LOL

Back
Top Bottom