Firearms ID Test

One catch - they don't give you results until after you give them an email address, so I took a pass.

I'm with you Producer, although as a newby to firearms my answers were really totally random.
My score on The Firearm Identification Test:
Average
(You scored 44!)

"Average gunnery Joe. You probably pay a good amount of military video games or something, and you know your guns. There are a few that you haven't heard of or were puzzled, but otherwise good job."

Your Score: Clueless
You scored 16!

You're pretty clueless to the gun world. If you're down here you either have little to no idea what half the guns were let alone being able to identify them.
My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Gun Knowledge

I'm clueless and scored better than 99 %
??????????????????????

Stupid plastic guns !

Last edited:
You scored 85!
Makes me suspicious, unless you have some absolute obsession with guns. Very very good job.

Like I said. Pure luck. The test is so small that guessing right one just a couple of them makes the score high. I only knew 1/2 of them and guessed on the others.

B

You scored 64!
Kudos to you if you got this high. You were able to spot minute differences in each of the guns and how they differ. You know your A2's from your A1's, but the questions were hard so you didn't do as good as you thought you would.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Gun Knowledge

I guessed at a few. I need to read a few more books.[thinking]

Back
Top Bottom