First purchase!

congrats!

be careful leaving it alone....they have a tendency to multiply...

True.

I had 1911’s, revolvers and a couple 1022s. No “high capacity “ mags or guns capable of accepting them.

Bought a glock, an ar and two lowers because of ct’s impending laws after Sandy Hook.

Last time I looked - 11 glocks, 6 assembled ar’s and a bunch of parts including never-assembled lowers. Plus the 1911’s, revolvers, 1022’s and miscellaneous other firearms.

And my wife has her “sig arsenal”.

They multiply.

IMG_5152.jpeg

Congrats. Now get a good belt, a drawer of holsters you don't like, one you do like, get some training, and a butt load of ammo. Remember, dry fire costs nothing and is required homework. Learn every inch of that gun, how it works, how to take it apart, and then you're golden.

P365x. Carry conceal firearm. Super excited. Broke my cherry. Can’t wait to order my full size!
Congrats. That's a great gun right there. Shoot the hell out of it. Ya, 500 rounds is not gonna go far. If you are careful, maybe five outings. If you are going to spend an afternoon at it, two sessions.

I load 9mm by the thousands. We bring a box with us to the range that holds about 350 rounds. We usually put a pretty good dent in it.

Back
Top Bottom