First purchase!

There are CZs in his price range of first gun is 365!!

The CZ p10c on my hip right now (it’s a refined G19, basically) was like 500 bux +/- iirc. A CZ 75B is like 600-700 bux brand new, great range toy, almost carrryable full metal gun! 16-18 round mags flush fit, and plenty of ‘pre-ban’ stock for you mass guys from a gun that’s been out since 1975!!
Ya not sure why anyone assumed I have a budget? I said my family worked at SW so I def get a discount but not the end all be all.

Also see, skinflint; someone who buys their made in China tactical gear and $20.00 RDS’s off of Amazon.

S&W semi's = the suck
Ruger Center fire semi's = even more suck

If you are gonna skin flint, at least go Canik.
need to be more specific, 2nd and 3rd gen S&W semi's are nice, but are heavier than those plastic p*55y pistols, so only real men can handle them.

But the Ruger semi's have always sucked.

Only thought on canik, well it is cheap.

Ya not sure why anyone assumed I have a budget? I said my family worked at SW so I def get a discount but not the end all be all.
Did I mention I was looking for a M&P 2.0 LE ? [smile] Not looking for a discount [smile]

You should probably delete that post.

If someone actually cares about that shit, sure thats true, but the only people with prebans left are going to rape the shit out of you, so its sort of a non
starter.

These days I think people need to drop the "but muh preban mags" trope and buy something that works for them.
Yes i wish I could find 10 round mags for my P220
But will stick with the 8 it came with
Welcome, Hope you get as much insight as I have

Isn't there a rule that new shooters have to buy an M&P

CZ makes some dam nice guns, can't go wrong with them. Maybe not a first full size, not exactly budget minded and a variety to choose from, so maybe something less $$ to figure out what you like. Then get a CZ, definitely.
I’m a full on CZ fan boi.

Oh, was there a question?

Just here to say, I carry a 365X.

A couple of weeks ago I got a chance to try a 365 SAS ... I love it.

I might dump my 365X for a 365 SAS.

I can already hear all the horrible shots on NES "but you can't get 1/2 MOA at 50 yards". - same dudes that can't draw and hit an 18" plate at 10 yards.

I got a chance to try the same SAS @Broc. Have to say it was really cool!

Not a bullseye gun. But I liked it.

I will keep my 365. But it was really making me consider a switch.

Don't listen to them. That is a very reliable pistol, probably one of the most reliable based on reviews. I just picked up the 2023 spec series a couple months ago. Love that thing. I have not had a single malfunction with that or my shield plus.
It might be fine. I hated the original ones.

But!!! There are soooooo many better guns you can get

The M&P is the Toyota Camry of guns. Boooring.

I got a chance to try the same SAS @Broc. Have to say it was really cool!

Not a bullseye gun. But I liked it.

I will keep my 365. But it was really making me consider a switch.
I started with the sas as my pocket gun, then grabbed an xl for colder weather. I also grabbed a macro frame and that grip is a little bigger but still easy to conceal. The whole platform is great

It might be fine. I hated the original ones.

But!!! There are soooooo many better guns you can get

The M&P is the Toyota Camry of guns. Boooring.
What’s the list that are better? I have a list but curious what you think.

I bought a glock 45 as my first. Wanted something I can rely on while I learn. More muzzle flip than I was expecting but I I'll just have to keep practicing and get used to it! I'll get something else when I learn to shoot better.
reasonable approach

I bought a glock 45 as my first. Wanted something I can rely on while I learn. More muzzle flip than I was expecting but I I'll just have to keep practicing and get used to it! I'll get something else when I learn to shoot better.
Get a gym membership?

(NES shit post response team)

ETA: just added that to my signature.

@drgrant can we make that a status?

Me first @ broc #2?

ETA 2: for those that do not know about landscape mode. lol.

IMG_0131.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom