• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

First real sturdy belt............. night and day difference!

I thought it was funny how excited I was when I came across a great belt for carry not to long ago. It's just a very sturdy, black/brown reversible, LEVI's belt from the BJ's in N. Dartmouth. Fits both my Milt Sparks summer carry, and CZ IWB holsters perfectly.

I got the same one from marshalls in somerset. Great belt for ccw.

Sent from my Verizon Commando Smartphone

As the title says I just received my new belt and couldn't be happier. It came in a matter of a few days and was exactly as I ordered. Amish double thick belt for just over $30 and free shipping. Almost sounded too good to be true. I will be ordering a brown one as well. I would have ordered them both at the same time but with the free shipping I played it safe and ordered just one in case it showed up and was flimsy. Don't wast the time order one in each color you won't be disappointed.

linky here http://www.hanksclothing.com/belts.html

edit: be sure to order 1 or even 2 sizes up so you aren't using the last hole on belt. read the sizing instructions. I ordered 2+ from me actual pant size.

I have one as well. I agree that they are high quality and worth the 30 bucks. Holds my Combat Commander in place like no other.

Bumping this for some new guys to see. Anyone order one of those eagle print belts from Hank's? I have two of the standard ones and am thinking of getting an eagle print but Im on the fence about it.

Bumping this for some new guys to see. Anyone order one of those eagle print belts from Hank's? I have two of the standard ones and am thinking of getting an eagle print but Im on the fence about it.

Thank you. Good info

Sent from yet another mobile device.

Back
Top Bottom