FL Judge Pulls Gun in Court

Again I ask, do you have children?
So if you have children the justice system is obsolete and not worth fixing? Do they give you a get out of jail free card along with the baby? Are parents exempt from our social contract?

Does revenge cease to be a futile and pointless endeavor because one is a parent?

Does revenge cease to be a futile and pointless endeavor because one is a parent?

Unless you have children that you have raised, cared for, and loved since child birth, you wouldn't understand the rage that would ensue... You honestly wouldn't.

Do you think I want to go to jail for manslaughter? Nope. Do I think I would be able to control myself in a court room when the murderer/rapist/molester was right in front of me. I honestly think I wouldn't be able to not kill him...

So if you have children the justice system is obsolete and not worth fixing? Do they give you a get out of jail free card along with the baby? Are parents exempt from our social contract?

No, just making a point of you have absolutly no idea what you are talking about if you don't have children. To have nightmares about things like this happening to one of them. To know that it is your duty to protect them from something like this and that you have failed and your child will now and forever be scared from this. That the rage and anger that you would feel as a combination of your failure to protect your own child and the fact that someone would do this to your child would cause a complete and total loss of all that is sane and when you finally lay your eyes on the man that has vertually destroyed the innocense of your child that anger and rage would be unstoppable.

You can always tell those without children when they see these and say things like " the father was out of line "

Answer me this, if someone brutally beat and raped your wife or mother and you finally met eyes with them, that you would not be filled with an uncontrolable rage...

Now multiply that times 100 when it is your own son or daugter.

I am not about to debate the legallity of it. I promise you this. If anyone ever harmed either of my children in this way. They would die and i would accept whatever punnishment the courts handed down.

you just need to find a jury of 12 that would convict without a doubt that the father was not insane at the time.

"The fate of Wayne Chapman, a serial child rapist who recently finished a 30year sentence, now rests with a Lawrence Superior Court Judge who must decide whether to release the convicted pedophile or have him civilly committed.
Chapman had been previously convicted in child abuse cases in three other states.
Chapman has admitted to psychologists that he still has sexual fantasies about children."
This is from the Globe yesterday. Even the shrinks say he will molest again.
If he was dead he couldn`t harm another child. There is no cure for pedophelia.
That`s a fact. Our justice system is more concerned with this dirtballs rights than childrens rights.

If he was dead he couldn`t harm another child. There is no cure for pedophelia.
That`s a fact. Our justice system is more concerned with this dirtballs rights than childrens rights.
Then fix the justice system. Don't confuse the symptom, repeat offenders, with the actual problem. Judges are usually elected or appointed by an elected executive. Have police work overtime at jails instead of directing traffic. Apply pressure where needed.

Funny how beat em up and torture em crowd turned to killing pedophiles probono when asked to contribute something with their actions.

Last edited:
Then fix the justice system. Don't confuse the symptom, repeat offenders, with the actual problem. Judges are usually elected or appointed by an elected executive. Have police work overtime at jails instead of directing traffic. Apply pressure where needed.

Funny how beat em up and torture em people turned into killers when asked to justify their behavior...

I was all for killing him in the first place. please dont mistake my intentions if I missrepresented them. He and all pedofiles deserver nothing less then a painful death. I have no sypathy.

I continue to vote for those that support the death penalty and would force stricter laws on these scum of the earth, problem is that their are too many bleeding hearts that think they can "fix the problem" but don't have the sack to say or do what needs to be done.

And it is not just the pathetically liberal Ma**h***s that I speak of but this country as a whole.

Why is it that 200 years ago this man would be swinging from a rope or shot dead in the street, but now we need to "Feel his pain" as well.

Think what you want. The system has been broken for more years they you or I have been alive and saying "lets fix the system" will be as effective as holding hands and singing kum bye ya outside the court house.

Again, you find me 12 people that would convict a loving father of killing his childs rapist. Thankfully when it comes down to it, not everyone is that spinless and if put in the same situation would consider such actions either justifyable or an act of insanity, either way, I'd take my chances.

Judges are usually elected or appointed by an elected executive. Have police work overtime at jails instead of directing traffic. Apply pressure where needed.

Judges are appointed and that is for life. Barring them breaking the law themselves, it is near impossible to remove them. And MA (big supprise) still has no means of review or oversite on judges decision.

And exactly how would having police in the prisons relate to this? I'm a little lost on that. It is still an average of 5 years that these scumbags serve for rape.

Why is MA one of only 9 states that has not made this a life sentence?

mmm....

Killing convicted pedophiles is an excellent way to save space in jail. However we do have a prohibition against cruel and unusual punishments and for good reason. Revenge accomplishes nothing. Ever. It doesn't even make you feel better in the long run. Rehabilitation, prevention, discouragement, but not revenge. Additionally, your turn may come to rely on such protections. It may not be you, it might be your child or even grandchild, and it will most certainly effect ya'll via society's attitude towards the justice system.

Go ahead, ignore the law, ignore the ideals this country was founded on. To hell with it. Everyone else is.

By a show of hands.
How many people have written or called an elected official/media organization concerning rapists/pedophiles?

How many people have written or called an elected official/media organization concerning firearms?

Q.E.D.

Regarding police in prisons. It might increase capacity and free up money to add new facilities to house more people (Death penalty would be better but...).

Last edited:
For some reason this thread conjures up a regurgitation of this:

http://spikedhumor.com/articles/38182/Father_Of_Kidnapped_Son_Gets_Revenge.html

Was it "right" for him to do that in terms of being law abiding? No.
Can anyone blame the guy for doing what he did? I sure as hell can't. I'm
sure I would have felt the same way, although I probably would have
approached the revenge cycle a little differently.

-Mike

Rehabilitation, prevention, discouragement
Unfortunately you will not find anyone with a credible argument that will say any of these apply to a pedofile/sex offender. They will re offend and typically in a more brutal fashion.

the prison idea works until they decide to put it in your back yard.

And yes, revenge would not ultimately solve the problem, but it may just easy the pain a bit.

I'm not asking for a total breakdown of our system. Simply stating that if it were my child, the man would be dead. And I would never hold anyone responsible for those same actions given the nature of the situation.

And, my younger brother is in jail as we speak (type) He belongs there. in fact should have been put there long ago, but our system has failes society as a whole. He will likely serve 6 months for his crimes when it should really be more like years.

I love my brother dearly and tell him so often. he also knows where i stand on his position and (hopefully this time) seems to be seeing the "light" He knows he earned his spot where he is.

the problem is far too many criminals and prisoners have more protections then the honest American citizen.

And yes, I can raise my hand to both your issues and gladly say a number of times and expressing my views to them. Still doesn't change a thing.

Unfortunately you will not find anyone with a credible argument that will say any of these apply to a pedofile/sex offender. They will re offend and typically in a more brutal fashion.
I believe you are %100 incorrect. 2 of the 3 apply. The death penalty is prevention, and discouragement, and if you really want to get cute it is also rehabilitation.

If my son told me that someone molested him, I wouldn't wait for a fair trial... [thinking]

Even though we have no children, I can empathize with your position.

HOWEVER, check out the Fells Acre Day Care case for a real eye-opener on how he system can "brainwash the children" to tell them anything they want to hear. There is almost no chance that the Amiraults molested the children in their daycare center, yet they were convicted and did many, many years for the "crime" that psychologists convinced the kids happened. BTW: Guess who virulently prosecuted the cases . . . Scott Harshbarger & Tom Reilly!!

http://www.religioustolerance.org/ra_fells.htm
http://users.rcn.com/kyp/amirault.html
http://www.cltg.org/cltg/amirault/mlwedit.htm

That's my only fear of taking revenge too soon. Not everyone accused is truly guilty and even those convicted may have been setup.

the death penalty does not prevent nor discourage pedofiles/sex offenders or any criminal for that matter.

it simply removes the trash from society to prevent them from ever offending again.

the death penalty does not prevent nor discourage pedofiles/sex offenders or any criminal for that matter.

it simply removes the trash from society to prevent them from ever offending again.

And how is that different from up and murdering them?

Even though we have no children, I can empathize with your position.

HOWEVER, check out the Fells Acre Day Care case for a real eye-opener on how he system can "brainwash the children" to tell them anything they want to hear. There is almost no chance that the Amiraults molested the children in their daycare center, yet they were convicted and did many, many years for the "crime" that psychologists convinced the kids happened. BTW: Guess who virulently prosecuted the cases . . . Scott Harshbarger & Tom Reilly!!

http://www.religioustolerance.org/ra_fells.htm
http://users.rcn.com/kyp/amirault.html
http://www.cltg.org/cltg/amirault/mlwedit.htm

That's my only fear of taking revenge too soon. Not everyone accused is truly guilty and even those convicted may have been setup.

You are correct. I personally hate the way the system is set up and unfortunately the social workers that get into these can get any response they want from the children if the phrase the questions the correct way.

[rolleyes] sigh, ok... this is truely going nowhere...
The show of hands is still zero.

Judges are appointed and that is for life. Barring them breaking the law themselves, it is near impossible to remove them. And MA (big supprise) still has no means of review or oversite on judges decision.
I believe you are incorrect. This varies from state to state. I think federal judges are appointed. Even if it were true it is all the more reason to get involved because you are going to be stuck with em for a long time.

Last edited:
By a show of hands.
How many people have written or called an elected official/media organization concerning rapists/pedophiles?

How many people have written or called an elected official/media organization concerning firearms?

[wave] to both, and numerous times.

The show of hands is still zero.

I believe you are incorrect. This varies from state to state. I think federal judges are appointed. Even if it were true it is all the more reason to get involved because you are going to be stuck with em for a long time.

yes, you are correct in the fact that it differs from state to state.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom