Fleet Week S.F. -2007

AWESOME pictures Fred - thanks for sharing those! I enjoyed the link to the videos too. Haven't been around low flying fast aircraft since I moved my brother from Edwards AFB several years ago. We had some come by us so close to the deck that you couldn't help but duck, (just instinct). When they went by us, it felt like the air was being sucked out of our lungs. That video reminded me to try and get in touch with an old friend I've lost track of. Shortly after 'The Wall' fell, my friend Brian came into some insurance money and took a trip to Russia. He went on 'Military Travel Tour'. The video s he brought back were amazing. I tried to see if he's posted them, but didn't see them on Youtube anyway. He rode in tanks, attack helicopters, got to shoot just about everything from AK's to RPG's to artillery and ended the tour with a supersonic flight in a MiG 31, (I think it was a 31 anyway). The pilot took him down a river and under bridges - it was amazing. I have to see if I can track him down - the pics and videos would be awesome to see again....Sorry for the hijack - thanks again for the pics Fred!

Here's a pic a friend of mine took.

100707_blue_angels_speed_832c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom