Frangible ammo not so frangible

The Billerica Police used the range with .223 frangible ammo.After the 4 stations they used the ammo went threw as if it were jacketed stuff.They are still getting estimates on the damage.Looks like around $2000

The Billerica Police used the range with .223 frangible ammo.After the 4 stations they used the ammo went threw as if it were jacketed stuff.They are still getting estimates on the damage.Looks like around $2000

Which range?

I noticed that AA40 is not what I expected at the range also until I looked at the package again and read right on it "R2LP/Reduced Ricochet Low Penetration"

Guess I should have done a range report after about the ammunition... BPD might be reading the forums also, and it might have saved that city 2k in damages.[laugh]

They're firing rifles at an indoor range? I didn't think many ranges allowed that, even frangibles. I know the Manchester Firing Line Range allows frangibles from a rifle, but the range I go to doesn't.

They're firing rifles at an indoor range? I didn't think many ranges allowed that, even frangibles. I know the Manchester Firing Line Range allows frangibles from a rifle, but the range I go to doesn't.

I believe MFL only allows frangible ammo you buy from them to be used on their range....

Mass Rifle allows everything short of .50BMG. AFS allows rifle. The NRA Range in Fairfax, VA allows everything except .50BMG. All the indoor ranges I've been to allow rifles, except for the .22 range at MRA.

Back
Top Bottom