Front Sight Course offer for real?

$1200 for a 4 day class, some DVDs, a t-shirt, etc. The DVDs cost FrontSight nothing to duplicate, so assuming they've already paid for the production of the DVDs, there is effectively no marginal cost to FrontSight for throwing them into the package.

$1200 is a fair price for a 4 day class, but I can't say that I would call it a $3400 value.
-----------------
Edit: I missed that you get a free XD. That certainly adds significant value. Of course, that doesn't help us folks in occupied MA.

Last edited:
It's legit from everything i've heard. I tried emailing a while ago to ask if they could swap out, but didn't hear back. I assume they have a dealer account setup with them. Normal 4 day class cost 2k plus ya get the extra 1 day class for CCW. They have been offering life memberships for about that cost recently (one I picked up was 2k and good for 11 classes whenever I want.

Too bad we can't get the XD in MA....

And even if you we could, some of us are class B citizens.

[sad2]

I had asked via e mail a while ago if there were any other options instead of the XD for those of us living in Massachusetts and the only response from Front Sight urged me to move!

Regards,
Paul

It is a legit offer. When I was there in Oct. There were several people in the class shooting xd's that they got for signing up for memberships.
The rangemaster of our group said they ghave given away approximatly 2500 guns.

If it's legit , it seems like it would be interesting to attend. I wonder what they would do for the free XD. Isn't there a "gift" loophole somewhere in our maze of laws?

On another note about front sight. where does this four weapon combat master certification come from, who gives it out, where'd it originate. they guy goes on about it, but never provides outside resources?

If it's legit , it seems like it would be interesting to attend. I wonder what they would do for the free XD. Isn't there a "gift" loophole somewhere in our maze of laws?

The XD would have to be transferred through a MA FFL, but the MA FFL can't transfer it to you since it is not on the EOPs roster.

It is a legitimate offer. Unfortunately, those of us who live in Ma**h*** can't take advantage of it.

By the way, I'm going to Frontsight to take a 4 Day defensive handgun course. Classes begin 1 May.

A while back I read a thread about of group of NES people who went out there to take the same course and someone had a good idea regarding ordering their ammo via Wally World and then picking it up at the local Walmart store in Pahrump.

Can anyone give me pointers on how I go about doing this? I've checked a number of their stores, even the one in Pahrump, but I cannot find ammo listed on any of their sites.

Any other tips or advice would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I went to FS November 2008 for the first time, a year after becoming a first family member. I can only say one thing A+. I had taken courses from Sig academy they are also very good. But what makes the difference in FS is staff, they do their job extraordinarily well. They are very motivated, they make sure you have all the tools and mindset to get the job done in a gun fight. They have roll plays to teach you your options before during and afterwards. How to interact with police. What to do and what not to do. I was there from 7 in the morning and as late as 9 at night, not a moment wasted, lectures roll plays, simulator houses to practice in. I learned so much and had so much fun while doing it. We had over 400 people that weekend, at least quarter was professionals like police and military. I would recommend to anybody looking for the best. I am leaving with my wife to FS march 12 for another 4 days of fun.
Massbites You can find ammo in wall mart as far as I remember They did not have any 45 left when I purchased my 40 calibers. But there is a lot of gun shops in Vegas you can purchase reasonably priced ammo.

Back
Top Bottom