Fryeburg Fair... Come say hi!

OK everyone, the Fryeburg Fair is coming up. October 4th - 11th. I will be in the Natural Resources Building. If you go in by the fire tower replica, I am on the right side about half way down. You will see a hanging sign (if I can find the frigging thing) that says Wild Cherry Woodworks on it and my booth has Shoji paper (white paper with leaves) top walls. Can't miss it. Come by and say hi!! I WILL have a bunch of my NEW product line that ya'll will dig too! Seriously. You guys (and gals) will love it! Froo froo stuff, but gun lovers will think it is sweet. See you there!!

Chris
Owner & Craftsman

Ive been going to the Fryeburg Fair every year since, well I was riding in a little red wagon since I hadn't learned to walk! My family looks forward to the Fair all year, and we will be there again this year.

See you there!

-Jon

I took a hiatus between when I was a kid and don't remember going (parents told me) and about 8yrs ago started going for the company I worked for. Now I am on my own and have been going alone for the past 6yrs. This will be yr 7 for me. 8 days straight plus two days setup before and a day tear down after. The good thing is during the Fair you are only there for half a day: 9am to 9pm ;-)

I went past your booth but you were talking to the guy across the aisle from yours so I didnt want to interupt. The bullets that you carved were very cool.

It was another great fair! Maybe we'll get to talk next year.

-Jon

Back
Top Bottom