• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

fun at the range today

Well thought I would post some vids of the range day today. Lots of snow and garbage weather today so what better day to hit the club and dump a few mags from the 16 and AK. Been a while since I had them out. Hope you enjoy it,

Rob

[video]http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/5150rob/media/IMG_0973_zpsca30e639.mp4.html[/video]

[video]http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/5150rob/media/IMG_0970_zps0094a8e3.mp4.html[/video]

no you cant shoot FA at Westfied anymore. Ever since the little kid got shot back in 08 they dont even let LE shoot FA at Westfield anymore. A couple years ago I was taking my Patrol Rife instructor recert from S&W and they go out to Westfield and they told us if anyone has a rifle with a happy switch to keep it off giggle..... I was at Deerfield, MA today.

no you cant shoot FA at Westfied anymore. Ever since the little kid got shot back in 08 they dont even let LE shoot FA at Westfield anymore. A couple years ago I was taking my Patrol Rife instructor recert from S&W and they go out to Westfield and they told us if anyone has a rifle with a happy switch to keep it off giggle..... I was at Deerfield, MA today.

Ahh ok...

Do you need a differn't type of permit for a FA?

Ahh ok...

Do you need a differn't type of permit for a FA?

in MA you need to have a license to possess a machine gun (green card). Some other states do not require the license but still require all the paperwork, BG checks etc with the ATF to register the firearm throught the NFA and that is a federal requirement.

Bumpski stock on the AK? I can't bring myself to put out the money for a transferable. 16k on an m16 is atleast worth it to me, not on an AK.

yeah thats a slide fire solutions on the AK. The 16 is transferable. I was about to grab a transferable AK a year ago and then these hit the market and I was like.... hmmmmm 18K or 300bucks.... as well as they work, saving 17.5K was the right deal. I have the 16, Ruger AC556F, Uzi RR and a Reising .45SMG and thats enough. I contemplated bringing my Ruger AC556F out too but I think that the 16 did the trick. ha ha... yeah guess I was not the only one today with FA... ha ha.

Rob

Last edited:
in MA you need to have a license to possess a machine gun (green card). Some other states do not require the license but still require all the paperwork, BG checks etc with the ATF to register the firearm throught the NFA and that is a federal requirement.

yeah thats a slide fire solutions on the AK. The 16 is transferable. I was about to grab a transferable AK a year ago and then these hit the market and I was like.... hmmmmm 18K or 300bucks.... as well as they work, saving 17.5K was the right deal. I have the 16, Ruger AC556F, Uzi RR and a Reising .45SMG and thats enough. I contemplated bringing my Ruger AC556F out too but I think that the 16 did the trick. ha ha... yeah guess I was not the only one today with FA... ha ha.

Rob

I'm torn between an HK sear and an m16 right now. It's a lot of money so I've been back and forth 100 times.

yeah I promised the Wife "no more transferables..." its really a ton of money and yeah they are definately an investment but I'm done. I sold my MAC .45 a couple years ago and ended up getting the Reising. The HK sear is a nice thing to have as my buddy has a few of them. The 16s are fun too but your right, its a lot of dough for a smile..... ha ha...

Rob

I love my m11/9, especially with a lage upper. I really wouldn't mind a reising, but the mag situation seems to be a PITA. It's a ton of money, but it's also an investment. God isn't making anymore land, nor registered transferables. The price is only going to rise in the future, and it's more fun to play with than a gold bar.

Bumping this one just cuz it looks hella fun.[mg]

Screw the TacFire, Slide Fire, Geissele triggers etc...

So WANT!!!

Back
Top Bottom