• Glock 22

Votes: 24 41.4%
  • S&W M&P 40 Full Size

Votes: 34 58.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I read the thread on the AR15 SHTF mag. debate. Now I ask you this:

Glock 22 or S&W M&P 40 SHTF sidearm?

I know you're going to say the M&P is limited to only 10 rounds (in Mass. anyways) and the Glock 22 has 15 rounders (preban, of course) but what would you select?

Thanks.

Last edited:
I'd go Glock. Longer history/track record, and I'd hazard a guess that parts and mags would be a lot easier to find laying around in post-apocalypse times.

M&P

even though I cc a glock 23 (3rd gen), i put night sights on it and a smooth trigger to make tolerable

i shoot better with the M&P40 vs. any glock (especially 2nd Gen)

more mags i guess [wink]

If you reach that point where you are fighting off zombies with a handgun save the last one for yourself.

That being said I'll take the S&W.

no vote, since i have no experience with either..
but while shopping around I held a couple M&Ps, and thought they seemed top heavy. is that an issue with any of you M&P lovers?

no vote, since i have no experience with either..
but while shopping around I held a couple M&Ps, and thought they seemed top heavy. is that an issue with any of you M&P lovers?

once i put a loaded mag in my M&P it balanced out nicely, still slightly top heavy, but easy to control/handle IMO

Whoever said using a pistol on Zombies is just a prelude to a new, shuffling, brains-obsessed lifestyle was right on. I'd rather extra AR mags. If I'm shooting them with a pistol I'm probably done for and they're right on top of me.

Whoever said using a pistol on Zombies is just a prelude to a new, shuffling, brains-obsessed lifestyle was right on. I'd rather extra AR mags. If I'm shooting them with a pistol I'm probably done for and they're right on top of me.

Since I dont have an AR I'd pull out the 12 Ga Mossberg with pistol grip, collapsible stock, and breacher [smile]

Back
Top Bottom