Glock 23 mags

SKS Ray

NES Member
I'm getting rid of my Glock 19 tomorrow and getting a 23. I've wanted to make the jump from 9mm to 40S&W for a while now and finally have a chance to thanks to Carl at FS. I've never been able to find pre ban high capacity magazines over 10 rounds for my 19, whats the chances of finding ones for the 23?

Chances of finding ndf G23 mags are pretty slim around here. I've got a few from the gun auction sites, they do come up for sale occasionally. Also try the Classifieds on Glock Talk. You might luck out.[wink]

Thats what I figured, about the same as finding 19 mags that hold more than 10 rounds. Oh well, guess if i'm stuck with 10 rounds for now i'd rather they be 40s than 9s.

I'm fairly certain this guy was using a Glock 23, maybe he'd be interested in a trade...

0411061inside1.jpg

jhrosier said:
Milsurps,
I think that the G23 full-cap mags are only 12 rds anyhow.
You're not loosing a lot of capacity by staying with 10's.

I think that they are actually 13-rounders. But regardless I object to the down-sized magazines on the grounds that it was a faulty premise to begin with and most 10-rounders are crap anyways. Many of them I have had are a PITA to load the tenth round.

Back
Top Bottom