• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock full auto parts from China

so funny the fine line between a legal glock baseplate and pmita prison full auto glock baseplate is a single pin that extends 90 degrees from the back of the baseplate and is just barely long enough to bump the disconnector when the trigger is depressed. what's really cool is the design with the selector switch and a cam gear to retract the (lightning link?) to make it select fire

one of the most badass things I can think of is a full auto glock in one of those low drag high speed chassis with like, the shoulder thing that goes up, a vfg, some kind of optic, oh yeah, and a chinese flashlight that breaks off its mount after like 2 rounds.

Factoids:
1. There are about 3500 orders from CBTForce which could contain many more than just one auto sear per order.
2. Felons and Prohibited persons are being taken to task immediately via door to door service.
3. There is only one agent responsible to head up the Glock auto sears. Most likely in Boston.
4. Springfield MA has had large amount of confiscations. Number unknown.
5. ATF is knocking on doors one at a time to ask three simple questions only. “Did you purchase one of these? Do you still have it? Can you give it to us please? Thank you.”
6. If the purchaser does not have an LTC then there is unknown repercussions involved. These purchasers are being tracked with higher priority.
7. If the purchaser has an LTC then they are at the very bottom of the list. Door knocking would occur in no less than 1-2 years from now.
8. Since the switch is a commodity the surrender notice is given and the item held with ATF. A letter to return the switch will be sent later at which point, if legal, the purchaser may keep it.
9. There are no legal troubles, no repercussions, and no charges for those who have a clean record and are in possesion of an LTC.

Last edited:
The ATF would be able to increase compliance substantially if they made a formal offer of no prosecution to persons who voluntarily turn these things in, although the words "continued activity" at the end of the letter suggests a de-facto amnesty for those who comply with the demands contained therein.

The ATF would be able to increase compliance substantially if they made a formal offer of no prosecution to persons who voluntarily turn these things in, although the words "continued activity" at the end of the letter suggests a de-facto amnesty for those who comply with the demands contained therein.
They publicized a surrender order for bump stocks with a deadline attached to it. Look what they got out of it. The legal peril is about the same.

How can they prove you have one (serious question)? They knock. You deny. What’s next (seriously)?

How can they prove you have one (serious question)? They knock. You deny. What’s next (seriously)?
If they have any sort of paper trail you would be remiss to hand it over unless like Rob stated your house would be turned over for days while you and your family check into Motel 6.

What if you don’t keep it at your house? The things tiny. I mean how can they retrieve it if you’ve buried it under a rock in the back yard, stuck it in a Pepsi can in the garage, left it at your mother in laws place down the cape, gym bag at the office, golf bag, etc...? This seems like a massive waste of time. Paper trails are nice and all but if you deny, deny, deny and there’s no item, what’s they next step (not being a dB, just playing devil’s advocate) for the BATFE? Given their manpower numbers (or lack thereof), can they really spare several agents at once to toss a house for hours/days which may or may not have something hidden the size of a golf ball? Seems their options are kind of limited...

Last edited:
What if you don’t keep it at your house? The things tiny. I mean how can they retrieve it if you’ve buried it under a rock, stuck it in a Pepsi can in the garage, left it at your mother in laws place down the cape, gym bag at the office, gold bag, etc...? This seems like a massive waste of time. Paper trails are nice and all but if you deny, deny, deny and there’s no item, what’s they next step (not being a dB, just playing devil’s advocate) for the BATFE?
It all depends on the pressure and marching orders of the high brass. If enough pressure they would indeed utilize a warrant for your home and “other” structures. If they didn’t find it then who knows but who wants that amount of attention anyways?

What if you don’t keep it at your house? The things tiny. I mean how can they retrieve it if you’ve buried it under a rock in the back yard, stuck it in a Pepsi can in the garage, left it at your mother in laws place down the cape, gym bag at the office, golf bag, etc...? This seems like a massive waste of time. Paper trails are nice and all but if you deny, deny, deny and there’s no item, what’s they next step (not being a dB, just playing devil’s advocate) for the BATFE? Given their manpower numbers (or lack thereof), can they really spare several agents at once to toss a house for hours/days which may or may not have something hidden the size of a golf ball?
Put it in your Glock. They won't look there. Jack.

Put it in your Glock. They won't look there. Jack.
ATF agents actually are quite cool and would rather us all go for our 07FFLSOT. That is my experience at least. Now for me to seek the local chief’s blessing for a green card? Ya, no. I’m not sure what I will do but I’m seriously contending to fill out that 07 form.......

Ha! Yeah I’ve heard that before. Has gotta be a good one though... Not quite Bob Kraft style, but...

What if you don’t keep it at your house? The things tiny. I mean how can they retrieve it if you’ve buried it under a rock in the back yard, stuck it in a Pepsi can in the garage, left it at your mother in laws place down the cape, gym bag at the office, golf bag, etc...? This seems like a massive waste of time. Paper trails are nice and all but if you deny, deny, deny and there’s no item, what’s they next step (not being a dB, just playing devil’s advocate) for the BATFE? Given their manpower numbers (or lack thereof), can they really spare several agents at once to toss a house for hours/days which may or may not have something hidden the size of a golf ball? Seems their options are kind of limited...

Now that you’ve posted this? I’m sure they’ll get a warrant for Pepsi cans in your garage. Loose lips sink ships.

The ultimate loose lip, though, is your address and CC number on some weirdo Chinese website. Why WOULDN’T a judge approve a warrant based on that?

Back
Top Bottom