Glock Mag Sale - $12.95 with WARNING!

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
This is NOT a recommendation, just an advisory of a sale of Glock Mags for $12.95 each from a so-so source!

http://www.botac.com/glockmagazines.html

They have both 10rd crippled mags as well as full-capacity for free states at this price.

WARNING:

- Botach Tactical is a very shaky company to do business with, so caveat emptor. Lots of comments on other online forums about problems with orders.

- They are infamous for very high S/H charges and not having items that they advertise in stock, placing your order in limbo for exceedingly long periods of time.

- I ONLY recommend doing business with them by using charge cards, NOT debit cards or any other means. This gives you recourse if the deal goes South.

- Personal experience #1 (~2 years ago): Ordered 20 Lithium batteries for Surefire lights. The advised me that because it would be a VERY HEAVY package, therefore S/H was $9.95. Package was under 1 pound and sent USPO for cheap money! No response ever to customer service inquiry on why they considered this order "VERY HEAVY"!!

- Personal experience #2 (~6 months ago): Ordered 5.11 Tactical clothing and items. Order took over 1 month. They didn't have some items in stock even thou they claimed that they did when I placed the order. Finally after >1 month I told them to substitute what they had and they shipped. I found one item missing (not charged for it either), called and was told "oh, we no longer carry that item" . . . no explanation for why they never notified me and this was a key item that I really wanted. One shirt was missing some "accessories" that had been scavenged from the package (plastic bag with badge holder), but since I never expect to wear a shirt badge again, I just let it go.

I too have had bad experiences with Botach.

CDNN (http://www.cdnninvestments.com/) have 10rd (and hicap LEO) used glock mags at $9.99 and new Hi-cap LEO marked mags for $12.99.

Not sure how they treat people in MA but I know in "free" states they throw in a free +2 mag extension with hicap glock mags.

History

I ordered some boots a few years back. Not the best quality although they were a name brand and a closeout. Guess you get what you pay for...I never scrimped on mags for my duty guns. I always stayed with factory mags for anything I carried for work. Too many bad incidents with cheap off brand types.

Botac is very hit or miss.I have gotten some good deals, the last hing I bought from them was Danner Goretex boots. These bots were half price, and arrived in 3 days.
I have had my share of orders go bad also, I would not order anything from them that you absolutely need in a hurry.

I too have had bad experiences with Botach.

CDNN (http://www.cdnninvestments.com/) have 10rd (and hicap LEO) used glock mags at $9.99 and new Hi-cap LEO marked mags for $12.99.

Not sure how they treat people in MA but I know in "free" states they throw in a free +2 mag extension with hicap glock mags.

+1 on CDNN. Right around the time of the ban expiration I got some
mildly-used "factory demo" Sig prebans from them at a significant
discount. I doubt they have any more "preban" mags in stock
though... as in the catalogs and the like they dont bother to
segregate them anymore. I've gotten plenty of post ban cripple mags
and 1911 style mags from CDNN however, with decent service. They usually
also throw in what I call the "adult happy meal toy" which is typically a free knife or a flashlight.

The arrival of the CDNN catalog also helps keep the controversy fresh
in my mind about why I even bother to remain an MA resident.... seeing 3
rd gen glocks on the front page for like $400 someod dollars makes me
start to fume with anger at the laws here.

-Mike

I've heard too many horror stories about them, so I've steered clear of them.

Actually a wise move. I think that Midway's everyday price to C&R FFLs is $14 for the factory mags. Midway isn't cheap on S/H but they don't totally rip you off and they do actually have/ship product, so it's probably worth the extra $1.05/mag.

Back
Top Bottom