• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Go and vote on their stupid poll

Done. Looks like they are done with you once you say No to that very first question. I bet those are removed from the poll results, too. No reason to expect that POS group to be honest.[thinking]
Holy shit you're right. Kicked me out when I said no, so I went back and hit yes just to see and it sends me to the next questions.

It’s a cute trick. They’ll say that 100% of the respondents to their survey answered yes for an awb ban. “respondents” will be defined as participants who completed the entire survey. If you answer no to that first question and get kicked out, you cannot complete the survey and are not a respondent.

“100% of respondents are in favor of an assault weapon ban”

If they’re honest, they’ll count all the “No” votes too, but given they don’t ask for info on “no” votes, I can’t believe they’ll do that.

Realistically, it doesn’t make sense for them to ask any questions after the initial “no”, so I can’t fault them for that, IF the count the votes.

Went there just now. This is first page I see. Answer no and survey ends with message saying your response has been recorded, lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231031_123049_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231031_123049_Chrome.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 1
And if you go further into it, they send you to a survey where if you say you don't want to donate, it sends you to another page with a lesser donation, but no way to answer No. So can't finish without a donation.

It’s a cute trick. They’ll say that 100% of the respondents to their survey answered yes for an awb ban. “respondents” will be defined as participants who completed the entire survey. If you answer no to that first question and get kicked out, you cannot complete the survey and are not a respondent.

If you trick your way past that first question (by lying) you get an opportunity to tell them they suck but eventually they ask two questions.

The first asks in you can donate $100, or even just $25 or nothing. Of course I picked nothing.

The next question was, how much can you donate? And you cannot proceed to finish the survey unless you DO setup at least a one time donation.

I doubt they even care about the answers, it's just bait for morons to donate money.

The poll results will eventually be used no matter what, after manipulating to show a fair and equitable analysis proving once and for all that American gun owners desperately WANT more gun control legislation.

It isn't a valid poll. It's like when the NRA sends you one of those polls. It's not a poll. It's an ask. For $$.

Democrats are acting like Democrats

Back
Top Bottom