Good day to hit the Range

mikelawtown

NES Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Was out for an hour trying the 365 versus my shield and the SIG definitely is lighter doesn’t have a lot of recoil and as you can see by the pictures after 600 rounds is starting to have the striker drag.
Shot great and good groups but will I dump my shield and spend another 250 on top of that for one, no

Attachments

SHOCKNAWE

NES Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Father of the year [cheers]
. Thank You for the kind words but they are actually not mine, they are my girlfriends kids but me and her ex husband are really good friends oddly enough. I got him going hard on guns and he is all in. The girl honestly couldn’t care less but the lil guy is always asking us to take him shooting, my girlfriend bought him his first gun awhile back, the cricket .22 but he “Prefers” the M&P .22 LOL. One thing I’m proud of is the gun safety I taught all of them, the little guy always places his finger on the slide and points down and away from anyone when I let him hold my AR’s, the girls ex I actually taught a very valuable lesson after he handed me a loaded AR without the mag in it to work on it for him without telling me there was a live round in the chamber, he knows better now and I’d like to think I potentially saved him from a bad situation down the road.

minininjer

NES Door Greeter
NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Had another fun time at the range with my friend's aunt who is visiting from Taiwan. Took her last week already but she wanted to go again yesterday. She says her top priority when she comes to the United States is to shoot guns. In Taiwan, it’s illegal for civilians to acquire, possess or transfer a firearm or ammunition :confused:

We had a safe, educational, and fun time

It’s always a pleasure to bring a new shooter to the range and I am always happy to.

Dat tiptoe lyfe :cool:

My mini beast, the AR pistol :D

LuvDog

NES Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Last week during a rainy day. It was pouring rain for part of our visit and surprisingly the range wasn't empty.

Top Bottom