grand jury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you guys are getting all into the whole "airspeed of an unladen swallow" debate that's been going on for years.

You can't begin to debate Swallows until you decide if you are debating European or North American Swallows.

African or European?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Yea but African swallows are non-migratory....

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Excellent.

What a crappy thread. I really thought this would be better.

My wife did grand jury duty about 10 years ago. She was the foreperson and signed over 500 indictments in three months.

She tells me she's learned enough about criminal forensics to effectively fake my suicide. I should be worried, but it's been 10 years, so I guess I'm safe.

My wife did grand jury duty about 10 years ago. She was the foreperson and signed over 500 indictments in three months.

She tells me she's learned enough about criminal forensics to effectively fake my suicide. I should be worried, but it's been 10 years, so I guess I'm safe.

Keep telling yourself that [wink]
I asked mine if she missed me.
She said , With every shot so far dear.

Ive seen some verrrrrrryyyyyyyyy funny stuff go on in the grandest of juries. 3 months of hanging around together with excused absences from home and family duties can certainly do funny things to people.

African or European?

- - - Updated - - -

Ive seen some verrrrrrryyyyyyyyy funny stuff go on in the grandest of juries. 3 months of hanging around together with excused absences from home and family duties can certainly do funny things to people.

Like TDY, minus the per diem booze budget?

first step in a good fake is to make sure enough time has passed since making any veiled statements...

I wonder if he expected this...

[video=youtube_share;i1NKoMNy5bY]http://youtu.be/i1NKoMNy5bY[/video]

I'm finishing my TDY on 3/31. Can't say I'm sorry that I dd it or to see it be over with.

Last edited:
Also, while we're going completely off topic... what the ****, was the name of that electronics chain, or store in Worcester back in the 80s and 90s?

I'm not talking Tweeter, or Percys, or Lechemere... but there was a fourth one and I can't ****ing remember the name of it. bwaargh.

-Mike

- - - Updated - - -

RadioShack Battery Club card

TWO MORE PUNCHES I GET A FREE 9 VOLT!!!!!

Oh god, I must have had like 20 of those cards but I kept losing them. I also had a box near my workbench that had all my radio shack receipts in it... lots and lots of yellow pin punched paper in that box.... [laugh]

-Mike

Also, while we're going completely off topic... what the ****, was the name of that electronics chain, or store in Worcester back in the 80s and 90s?

I'm not talking Tweeter, or Percys, or Lechemere... but there was a fourth one and I can't ****ing remember the name of it. bwaargh.

-Mike

Circuit city?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom