• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun & ammunition Hoarding

Wouldn't hoarders be a good thing to her?? 100 guns on a hundred people or 100 in one guys safe?
lvbmt855vz791.jpg

Nearly everything she says about guns is nonsensical, self contradictory, facially false, or just totalitarian wish list stuff.

However, there’s one bullet point I agree with:

Yes. I agree. Possession should not be illegal, and such convictions should be expunged.
This sounds like arming her supporters and disarming her opposition.

Apparently our new attorney general elect plans to place limits on how many guns a person can own in their lifetime as well ammunition: This was taken directly from her web site:
  • Work with the Massachusetts Legislature on measures designed to limit gun and ammunition hoarding, including limits on annual and lifetime gun purchases.
I said in another thread that you had no idea of what crazed plans she and Maura have in store for gun owners. the MA legislature will pass any and every law against 2A knowing that it is in violation. They don’t care. The new mantra is that they don’t have to abide by things in the Constitution and BOR that they don’t agree with. They’ll pass these laws and the MA judiciary will back them up and then you can get in line for years waiting for a SCOTUS ruling while the law stays in place.

Stay vigilant of the news and donate to GOAL, too. They’ll sneak gun control measures into completely unrelated bills at the last minute.

130419_PHOTO_MANHUNTBOSTON_010.jpg.CROP.article920-large.jpg
AP128055520115-1000x610.jpg

This is exciting. Maybe it's finally "GO TIME" if Boston Strong gets itchy to go busting door to door confiscations of all of your 'PRE-HEELEEZZ' y'all dutifully registered after Maura said so.

Stay vigilant of the news and donate to GOAL, too. They’ll sneak gun control measures into completely unrelated bills at the last minute.
Just sent in a donation to GOAL yesterday. Well, I bought 25 2022 Raffle tickets. Same thing? thinking.png

Lucky%2020%20Raffle%20.png

Prize List:
1. Sig Sauer Cross 308 Rifle
2. Auto Ordnace M1 Carbine 30 Rifle
3. Heritage Rough Rider 22 Revolver
4. Charles Daly 202 20ga O/U Shotgun
5. Sig Sauer 1911 .45 Pistol
6. Kel Tec Sub 2000K 9mm Rifle
7. Mossberg 930 12ga Shotgun
8. Sig Sauer 365XL 9mm Pistol
9. Mossberg 500 20ga Shotgun
10. S&W Bodyguard 38 spl Revolver
11. Ruger 10-22 Rifle
12. Canik METE SFT 9mm Pistol
13. Ruger Wrangler 22 Revolver
14. Tavor X95 5.56 Rifle
15. SDS SLBX3 12ga Shotgun
16. S&W Victory 22 Pistol
17. Ruger PC Carbine 9mm Rifle
18. Mossberg 940 Pro 12ga Shotgun
19. S&W M&P15-22 22 Rifle
20. Savage Arms Axis 6.5 Rifle

Nearly everything she says about guns is nonsensical, self contradictory, facially false, or just totalitarian wish list stuff.

However, there’s one bullet point I agree with:

Yes. I agree. Possession should not be illegal, and such convictions should be expunged.
I agree with that statement on face value. But I have a bad feeling what she really means is stop prosecuting or give lesser sentences to non-whites. To me that sounds a lot like bail reform, which has had disastrous effects. You can’t get soft on criminals just because they’re black and blacks make up for more violent crime.

The justice system needs to be set up to defend the victims, not the criminals. If more blacks are committing violent crimes, that needs to be addressed with policy prior to the crime being committed, not after. But that would require liberals to enact policy that benefits the populace rather than their careers. And they’re not willing to do that. So I don’t buy it, and I don’t think anyone else should either.

So I’m thinking gun trust
They can stay in the trust forever

From what I have read
Is this a solution?

The gun may be kept in trust even after the owner’s death. This enables the grantor/owner to pass on weapons, e.g. a collection of firearms, in the manner they desire. It also MAY provide the heirs/beneficiaries all of the same gun trust benefits that the grantor/owner enjoyed during his/her life.

Engage hoarding cloak. Order placed. Prices be damned.
I know, right? Imagine walking into your local gun store (because you are no longer allowed to purchase bulk ammo through the on-line vendors)
asking the counter guy for "3 boxes of 9mm." and being told "Limit is 100 rounds per purchase..." as he points to the sign on the wall...

How many rounds can I own in MY LIFETIME...?
Apparently our new attorney general elect plans to place limits on how many guns a person can own in their lifetime as well ammunition: This was taken directly from her web site:
  • Work with the Massachusetts Legislature on measures designed to limit gun and ammunition hoarding, including limits on annual and lifetime gun purchases.

I know, right? Imagine walking into your local gun store (because you are no longer allowed to purchase bulk ammo through the on-line vendors)
asking the counter guy for "3 boxes of 9mm." and being told "Limit is 100 rounds per purchase..." as he points to the sign on the wall...

Never too late to start reloading

Back
Top Bottom