Gun Club Reviews

Hi I am new to the forum. I have been shooting for years and recently Applied for my Class A. i live in Newburyport, so I do most of my shooting at Bob's Tactical in Salisbury out of convenience. But I would also be interested in joining a club. I will mainly be shooting pistols, so a pistol range in or outdoors would be key. Just looking for people's opinions on the best facilities out there. I am very close to the NH and ME borders, so I am not opposed to driving to a great club. Not opposed to driving down 95, 128 or 495 either, as all are within close proximity to me.

Welcome!

Join GOAL www.goal.org and then send an Email to the Executive Director (wait a week, he's gonna be very busy this week) and ask him about clubs in that area . . . that's the area that Jim lives in, so he should be very familiar with all the clubs in that neck of the woods. Every club has its own personality, pluses and minuses, caters to different shooting sports, etc.

I can show you Haverhill (HHRG.org) if you want to check it out :)
Small indoor range (may not be what your looking for) with restrictions

That is actually where I shot for my certification class. Nice place, but I am looking for somewhere typeshat I will be able to shoot all types of guns and ammo. Thanks for the offer though.

Back
Top Bottom