• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Enthusiasts Celebrate Man Who Shot Himself in the Balls as Their King

LMAO... sounds like that group is run by a bunch of gun owning moonbats, makes sense, given the stupidity involved.... goes with that territory, I guess...

“[We] are sick and tired of being demonized as gun owners, and looped together with the alt-right just for owning guns,” an admin of Loaded Guns Pointed at enis told Motherboard in a Facebook message. “We are sick of republicans (think NRA) telling us what to do with our property, and we are sick of being told that just because we like guns It means we have to be anti woman, pro life and pro trump.”

Risitas level 7/10....

[rofl][rofl]

LMAO... sounds like that group is run by a bunch of gun owning moonbats, makes sense, given the stupidity involved.... goes with that territory, I guess...

“[We] are sick and tired of being demonized as gun owners, and looped together with the alt-right just for owning guns,” an admin of Loaded Guns Pointed at enis told Motherboard in a Facebook message. “We are sick of republicans (think NRA) telling us what to do with our property, and we are sick of being told that just because we like guns It means we have to be anti woman, pro life and pro trump.”

Risitas level 7/10....

[rofl][rofl]
Whoever said that sounds like a ball buster to me. Jack.

I knew it would a bunch of Democrat soyboys. I hope they all succeed in neutering themselves.

Back
Top Bottom