• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

gun ranges in maine. (public only)

hi guys, any one knows any PUBLIC gun ranges in maine, preferably close or in augusta, maine area. I live in a town where there's so many neighbors and i dont have much of friends around here.

I'm hoping you guys can help me out here. not so many people around here are friendly around guns. I really want to go shoot my new pistol and my 7mm rifle.

I have no problem driving upstate few hours to one of my family relative's camp where there is a sand put way out in the woods, but... i dont want to since it's a long drive and long atv ride into the woods (my atv's gone long story short.)

with your help, it'd be much appreciated.

PS: reason why i said PUBLIC ranges, is because i'm not a member of anything and i dont really have the time and money for clubs or anything at the moment. maybe after few years when things settles down then i would. So please keep in mind, it has to be public and close or in augusta, maine.

I don't know of any. You don't have $60 to cough up for a membership at Capitol City? A public range will cost you almost that much for a day. Even more if they require you to use their ammo.

B

EDIT: I saw that there is a $20 initiation fee. Still not too bad.

Back
Top Bottom