Gun Show Etiquitte?

The line cutting is like driving on the highway in traffic and the ass who tries to drive in the breakdown lane, move over and block him

not my job,no one is paying me to be the traffic breakdown lane enforcer.

I have to say I have been at both ends of this situation at differant times
I have been rude without knowing cause I was to caught up in my own world and I have also had this happen to me as well.
The key here is not to go out looking for a situation at the drop of a hat.
Be patient and realise that all or most of those people share the same love that you do or they woud not be there.
I am much more aware of things now then I once was but I think it comes with age and also some good home schooling.
If I am at a show and I see someone trying to look at what I am in front of, I will usually move right out of the way and let them in
Unless of course they have their eye on the last good piece of Jerky. . . . . . then it is on my friend. . . . . LOL

Yup...it's pretty rare for someone to say anything...it's one of those MYOB.

I save spots in line for friends all the time,I had one guy complain once like 40 people back and I asked him if he wanted to cut infront of me too.He scowled and went back to staring off into space.

You should have asked the other 40 people if they wanted to get in front of also if your friends can't get there on time. The guy obviously had more class than your friends who were cutting in line.

You should have asked the other 40 people if they wanted to get in front of also if your friends can't get there on time. The guy obviously had more class than your friends who were cutting in line.

Oh noes, a friend let someone join them in line at a gun show!!!!!! Half the people in that line probably have not taken a shower in 3 days and you're worried about someone cutting? [rofl]

not sure how many of you guys travel but try going to europe, where they teach line cutting from birth. have way to many stories and telling people to F off from the Eiffel Tower to 25 of us waiting for some small crappy elevator at a hotel and people walking right infront of us as it opened like they were royalty. A co worker of mine flipped and actually grabbed the elevator door and thru their luggage out hahaha Makes it even more priceless when neither party can understand the other due to the who language barrier and they are arguing but cannot understand one another

IF I can add to this list of social greivences...people on the floor, waitining to get on the elevator who refuse to stand the **** back when you're getting off. Hey a**h***s, my mother always taught me to stand back from the door when it opened so the people inside could come out first.

IF I can add to this list of social greivences...people on the floor, waitining to get on the elevator who refuse to stand the **** back when you're getting off. Hey a**h***s, my mother always taught me to stand back from the door when it opened so the people inside could come out first.

I HATE that! Had a woman do it to me two weeks ago when I was visiting my wife in hospital. I proceeded to just plow her over, a she got all pissy that I walked into her. Bitch.

The line cutting is like driving on the highway in traffic and the ass who tries to drive in the breakdown lane, move over and block him

I do this all the time well except when my wife or kids are in the car. I had one actually so pissed he honked and flashed his light until the jam freed up (30 mins)...I just opened the sun roof and waved at him and turned up the 10 speaker car surround system[smile]

I do this all the time well except when my wife or kids are in the car. I had one actually so pissed he honked and flashed his light until the jam freed up (30 mins)...I just opened the sun roof and waved at him and turned up the 10 speaker car surround system[smile]

This tactic, while fun and all, can have consequences. I witnessed a trooper pull over *both* cars for operating in the breakdown lane, and the way the trooper was screaming at the "blocker", and the way the snowbanks were melting around the trooper as he was lambasting him I'm sure it didn't go well for the perpetrator. Not only that, what if there are no police around, and the guy turns out to be a raving lunatic, psycho?

It's not only dangerous, but you could be blocking emergency vehicles.

I sit peacefully in my lane, and let them pass. They'll be paying the piper eventually.

not sure how many of you guys travel but try going to europe, where they teach line cutting from birth. have way to many stories and telling people to F off from the Eiffel Tower to 25 of us waiting for some small crappy elevator at a hotel and people walking right infront of us as it opened like they were royalty. A co worker of mine flipped and actually grabbed the elevator door and thru their luggage out hahaha Makes it even more priceless when neither party can understand the other due to the who language barrier and they are arguing but cannot understand one another

Haven't seen that.. They were rude in Paris, but I didn't have anyone cut in line. You should have went to Amsterdam they are great people.

Going off Topic..
My question to you people who learn to drive in MA . Do they teach you that the left lane is a tit? MA are the worse drivers when it comes to the left lane. Left lane should be for passing the slower traffic not camping out. I'm not talking city driving/traffic as that's a given for camping out in the left lane.

Do you know when someone comes on up on you and they flash their lights that means to move your slow ass out of the fast lane. Do you also know if you are being passed on the right that your ass shouldn't be in the left lane.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom