Gun Violence report in the hands of DeLeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all thought Peterson was a big pro 2a guy before this? Anyone recall him scolding the shit out of the pro gun people at the statehouse hearing in september when we cheered for someone presenting an absolute slam dunk fact? Please, there is no such thing as a pro 2a politician in this state.

- - - Updated - - -

So am I reading all this malarky correct in assuming that aside from the whole FID becoming a discretionary license, nothing else really changed for us as gun owners?

Better a circle jerk than an ass rape like NY, CT and MD.

You are right its better to bendover and take it then it is to make them force it on you

the people of CT,NY and MD can still walk with there heads up high we on the other hand can not

Here's the existing law on the books today:

And the amended version:
Section 10E. Whoever, except as provided by law, in a single transaction or occurrence or in a series of transactions within a twelve month period, knowingly or intentionally distributes, sells, or transfers possession of a quantity of firearms, rifles, shotguns, machine guns, or any combination thereof, shall, if the quantity of firearms, rifles, shotguns, machine guns, or any combination thereof is:

(1) One or more, but less than three, be punished by a term of imprisonment of not more than ten years in the state prison or by a fine of not more than fifty thousand dollars may be imposed or by both such imprisonment and fine.

Is this what they meant to include in the bill, or is the wording a nightmare?!?!?

I'm surprised it was stripped down to almost nothing before it passed. They would have had the votes to pass it as-is but even establishment dems didn't want to have to face more angry emails and calls.

No time to stop now. I'll let my senator get an earful and send another thank you to Naughton with a receipt to Brad Wyatt's campaign

That's over stating it.

Peterson knew the political realities that if he hadn't gotten deeply involved, that the bill could have passed with

all the full-retard sections intact.

Please look I,m older then dirt I remember Peterson and Jim from GOAL selling us out with AWB so please

Well. Whether we like it or not it was going to pass. Big Thanks to GOAL and it's members for making it a smaller pill to swallow.

Amen. And I'd like to get some talking point from them on how to lobby my Senator to kill or cripple this may issue FID, when it moves ahead.

You all thought Peterson was a big pro 2a guy before this? Anyone recall him scolding the shit out of the pro gun people at the statehouse hearing in september when we cheered for someone presenting an absolute slam dunk fact? Please, there is no such thing as a pro 2a politician in this state.

- - - Updated - - -

So am I reading all this malarky correct in assuming that aside from the whole FID becoming a discretionary license, nothing else really changed for us as gun owners?

That's my reading. In fact, MA gun owners might be ever so slightly better off than before this bill.
I could be wrong, but this was just a huge circle jerk.

Please look I,m older then dirt I remember Peterson and Jim from GOAL selling us out with AWB so please

Call it what yo want. The bill was passing anyhow and GOAL fixed a few things in it. They could of just bitched about it and let it pass as drafted and at least you would be happy.

That's my reading. In fact, MA gun owners might be ever so slightly better off than before this bill.
I could be wrong, but this was just a huge circle jerk.

Thank you sir may I have another (with grease this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom