Gun Violence report in the hands of DeLeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fall River dude is on topic. Veteran and gun owner. Hard to figure out what side he's on though.

It's pretty clear: "I support the Second Amendment BUT..."

He was almost on track saying that all the criminals he arrested didn't have an FID/LTC and were not law abiding gunowners. Then he went right back to the political masturbation.

Yes, and Pop Tarts eaten into gun shapes.

Murder simulator:

viIgfn8.jpg

"I'm worried not about the emails today, but about the emails tomorrow...it's not a bridge, not a construction job, it's about life and the constitution"

Can he make a point?

I am confused as to why GOAL is taking a neutral rather than opposed stance on the bill. The FID is still discretionary (though with a bit more rigor to the suitability) and the non-arrestable school violation has been bumpted to an arrestable misdafelony. Was GOAL required to be neutral rather than opposed as part of a deal? Why isn't GOAL asking its members to call their senator to request this bill be killed?

It's pretty clear: "I support the Second Amendment BUT..."

He was almost on track saying that all the criminals he arrested didn't have an FID/LTC and were not law abiding gunowners. Then he went right back to the political masturbation.

He's like "I get it I get it I get it" and then Bam. He want the Sweeping reform.

I am confused as to why GOAL is taking a neutral rather than opposed stance on the bill. The FID is still discretionary (though with a bit more rigor to the suitability) and the non-arrestable school violation has been bumpted to an arrestable misdafelony. Was GOAL required to be neutral rather than opposed as part of a deal? Why isn't GOAL asking its members to call their senator to request this bill be killed?

Just ask for KY jelly please

The state should just pay each legal gun owner $500k and fair market value on their house and have us all move out if we are that terrible. It would be for the children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom