Gunmen in Combat Fatigues Open Fire at Moscow Concert Hall, Venue Engulfed in Flames, Deaths Reported

lol

I ran out of sympathy for russians when they uncovered that mass grave of civilians 4 weeks after the war started. I'm sure that school full of kids screamed pretty loud when the Russians bombed them

This war has been pretty chock full of attrocities going one way.

I have a hard time caring if it starts going the other way.

Also... Russia could very well be pulling a page from hamas and killing its own civvies and blaming Ukraine to tamp down support... so again have a hard time caring there

I do feel sympathy if it was not state sponsored However
The Russians have less control over their .gov than us although we’re right behind
They have no right to protest and when they do they are beat up and jailed

Nobody I know over there supports Putin, or hates Ukraine

Ironically I’ve met many hateful Ukrainians.

Whatever the motive, if you don’t feel sympathy for those innocent defenseless people you’re garbage.

One step away from supporting atrocious acts of barbarianism

I have felt for awhile that Russia was going to need to unleash stronger weapons to defeat Ukraine, including small nukes. It's a vicious stalemate otherwise. These types of weapons will need cover and the first thing I thought about last night was well, there it is.

Get paid. Honestly, I thought ISIS was dead as I haven't heard or seen anything from them in years as they got booted out of Iraq and the Syrian civil war is effectively over.

Definitely not “effectively over”. The news has just stopped reporting much.

I question if the perpetrators were actually captured to be honest, if your going to commit this type of horrific act your going to.just put your hands up and surrender to FSB?? Common sense is you go out shooting, getting captured makes zero sense
I hope they torture them to the extreme limits

I question if the perpetrators were actually captured to be honest, if your going to commit this type of horrific act your going to.just put your hands up and surrender to FSB?? Common sense is you go out shooting, getting captured makes zero sense
That's why I was surprised to read isis claimed responsibility. I didn't think that escape was usually a part of their planning phases.

Last edited:
Man, you're full of crap to the brim! Let's debunk this idiocy, shall we?
The Russians have less control over their .gov
The Russians had control in the 1990s. In Russia's violent culture, people turned to criminal gangs, racketeering, and violence. The gangs usurped power through violence and bribes, took over former state-run businesses, and became oligarchs. The crime bosses became ministers in the government or bought soccer clubs, like Manchester United.

Nobody I know over there supports Putin, or hates Ukraine
I suppose you're a sheltered intellectual with no understanding of reality. You make generalizations based on the few people you know. I had to travel for work to Russia many times in 2000s. I have been outside the cocoon that is Moscow. I had to deal with folks who worked at factories, not offices or computers. They love to hate someone. They hate the US, they hate Ukraine, they have Moscow, they hate non-whites, they hate Asians, they hate Middle Easterners. THIS is what Russians are like!

Ironically I’ve met many hateful Ukrainians.
Ironically?! Did you forget Bucha!? Is the war started by Russia in 2014 against Ukraine "fake news"? Russians betrayed Ukrainians! They used to think that Russians were "brothers" with Ukraine. As soon as Ukraine said, "We want to become friends with the West too," they were f*ck*d in the** by the Russians. and now you think it's "ironic" that they have little love for Russians!?

Whatever the motive, if you don’t feel sympathy for those innocent defenseless people you’re garbage.
No, I have little sympathy for the Russians. Not until they stop the war on their neighbors. Not until they collectively accept responsibility for the atrocities. Not until they restore the territorial integrity of Ukraine, Moldova, and Georgia. Not until they pay for the restoration of everything they've destroyed. Not until they pay to the families of victims of Russian aggression! Not until they teach in schools the history of evil that Russia has perpetrated on the world!

Russians are just like Germans were: they support a genocidal maniac because he gave them jobs and feigned innocence when faced with the atrocities of the regime they supported!

Russia had forces in Syria. They were also fighting ISIS. Russia has a number of territories that are primarily Muslim, and which have been oppressed — places like Chechnya, Dagestan, etc. So if this was, in fact, done by ISIS, this is revenge, plus killing non-believers.

Let's also not forget they fought a war in Chechnya to bring those people to heel. That is a majority Muslim state.

Russia is both a brutal and imperialistic power. Some people seem to keep forgetting this. But Russia's history makes it very clear who they are. Putin's history makes it very clear who he is. Hitler 2.0.

Hitler could not be allowed to march on Europe unchallenged. Neither can Putin. We can invest American dollars to stop him on the battlefields in Ukraine today. Or we can spend both dollars and blood fighting him on the battlefields of NATO territory tomorrow. But make no mistake, confrontation is inevitable. Putin will have it no other way. So we should choose wisely.

Last edited:
Man, you're full of crap to the brim! Let's debunk this idiocy, shall we?

The Russians had control in the 1990s. In Russia's violent culture, people turned to criminal gangs, racketeering, and violence. The gangs usurped power through violence and bribes, took over former state-run businesses, and became oligarchs. The crime bosses became ministers in the government or bought soccer clubs, like Manchester United.

I suppose you're a sheltered intellectual with no understanding of reality. You make generalizations based on the few people you know. I had to travel for work to Russia many times in 2000s. I have been outside the cocoon that is Moscow. I had to deal with folks who worked at factories, not offices or computers. They love to hate someone. They hate the US, they hate Ukraine, they have Moscow, they hate non-whites, they hate Asians, they hate Middle Easterners. THIS is what Russians are like!

Ironically?! Did you forget Bucha!? Is the war started by Russia in 2014 against Ukraine "fake news"? Russians betrayed Ukrainians! They used to think that Russians were "brothers" with Ukraine. As soon as Ukraine said, "We want to become friends with the West too," they were f*ck*d in the** by the Russians. and now you think it's "ironic" that they have little love for Russians!?

No, I have little sympathy for the Russians. Not until they stop the war on their neighbors. Not until they collectively accept responsibility for the atrocities. Not until they restore the territorial integrity of Ukraine, Moldova, and Georgia. Not until they pay for the restoration of everything they've destroyed. Not until they pay to the families of victims of Russian aggression! Not until they teach in schools the history of evil that Russia has perpetrated on the world!

Russians are just like Germans were: they support a genocidal maniac because he gave them jobs and feigned innocence when faced with the atrocities of the regime they supported!
Well eff you then

Remember just 5 days ago, Obama was in the UK for a private meeting.

Yesterday, ISIS took credit for the terror attack in Moscow.

Obama’s CIA created ISIS.

Obama is the shadow POTUS.

The CIA/MI6 already committed terrorism in the European theater by sabotaging Nordstream.

There are no Coincidences folks.
profile_picture_1645819580957.jpg

B Free

Russians have caught a suspect, cut off his ear, and made him eat it. Yeah, Russians are nice, innocent people. Let's compare Russia and the US and talk about how they are the same.

You really need to relax.

Your points aren't that great anyway, but the way you actually express them just makes you look deranged. I'm not sure you realize this, but people are laughing at you, not with you.

Let's also not forget they fought a war in Chechnya to bring those people to heel. That is a majority Muslim state.

Russia is both a brutal and imperialistic power. Some people seem to keep forgetting this. But Russia's history makes it very clear who they are. Putin's history makes it very clear who he is. Hitler 2.0.

Hitler could not be allowed to march on Europe unchallenged. Neither can Putin. We can invest American dollars to stop him on the battlefields in Ukraine today. Or we can spend both dollars and blood fighting him on the battlefields of NATO territory tomorrow. But make no mistake, confrontation is inevitable. Putin will have it no other way. So we should choose wisely.
Page 1 of the NeoCon Manual.

Remember just 5 days ago, Obama was in the UK for a private meeting.

Yesterday, ISIS took credit for the terror attack in Moscow.

Obama’s CIA created ISIS.

Obama is the shadow POTUS.

The CIA/MI6 already committed terrorism in the European theater by sabotaging Nordstream.

There are no Coincidences folks.
profile_picture_1645819580957.jpg

B Free
Don't forget we announced 2 weeks ago there would be an attack in Moscow. Possibly at a concert

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom