guns and gear

Guns and Gun Parts and Guns Inc for me.... they know how to treat customers.

With recent hype you can't expect every store to have their ducks in a row. Ive gone into your said stores and been treated like mice shit one day and another day treated like I was the only person keeping them in business.

Customer service at all places has been like a fart in the wind. You never know where its going to hit.

Ammo prices have been pretty bad here the last few times I've been

5 dollars for 50 round boxes of CCI Standard Velocity .22? And all .223/5.56 is 60 cents a round or higher (no one was buying either, there was plenty of it just sitting there) Sad when this is the best western mass has to offer.

Last edited:
Was touring gun stores in W. Mass this week looking for a particular powder, without any luck. Stopped in at Guns & Gear for the first time ever. The guy at the counter helped me look, unsuccessfully. I thanked him, and kept browsing for the stuff I didn't really need.

5 minutes later he finds me in the store to tell me that his distributor has 35 pounds in stock that he can have in the shop Wednesday, and how many pounds do I need??

Awesome...... I like these guys. And I have more powder, and some 22LR that looked lonely. I'll be back.

Back
Top Bottom