• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Harvard Appleseed June 29-30

You went again, did you get another patch? You are on your way to becoming an instructor!

QUOTE]

I qualified on my Ruger 10/22 TD with iron sights this time. I learned a lot this time out too.
Maybe an orange hat in the future. Will have to see how the wife feels about me spending weekends not helping around the house.

Would you recommend this for a father/son weekend with a 16 year old? i was considering it.

I've had my 13yo daughter and 9 year old son to 3 appleseeds. My daughter now has a better NPOA with her .22 than I do. My son is still refining his skills....but he's 9.

We shoot up on our land, and the siren call of the Cape makes it hard to commit to a weekend this time of year. Harvard has an excellent crew, and I'd highly recommend then, even for new shooters. They set up 2 lines for newer vs more experienced shooters when I've been. Set up to the left of anyone shooting centerfire :)

There was a brand new shooter to my left. The first time she ever shot any firearm was on the introduction Red Coat targets. By the end of the day her groups were about 10 MOA.
Appleseeds are a great way to introduce new people to shooting.

Back
Top Bottom