• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Appleseed 2024, NH dates

nightpoison

NES Member
Hey everyone, let's chat about the awesome year Project Appleseed had in New Hampshire in 2023 and of course what 2024 looks like!!!.

2023:
2023 was a great year with some amazing results. Here are a few highlights.

• 25m Rifle Clinics
    • Seven events
    • Four different Ranges
    • 104 Shooters
      • A mix of some seasoned Appleseeders, but mostly new.
      • 15 Brand new Riflemen
      • 13 re-qualifications
      • 76 students with the potential
    • 7.45 Shooters per 100k population, by state
      • Fourth highest in the country
  • Libertyseed events
    • Liberty seeds remove the marksmanship and focus on the history, the real story that historians have pieced together of that first day of our American Revolution. Our shared American Heritage.
    • ThreeEvents
      • Porcfest
      • A highschool
      • Town Library
    • 200+ people heard their story, their heritage.
2024:

Another exciting year is getting ready to set off. The NH Cadre of instructors has looked at 2024 and we are going to have a lot of firsts for NH.

• One shoot per month!
    • Yes, you read that right. Team NH is looking at building out at least one shoot event for every month of 2024.
  • Pistolseed
    • This will be the first Pistol clinic for NH.
    • Pistolseed is a new event for Project Appleseed. Learn the basics of handgun safety, accuracy, and control.
  • 400m Known Distance
    • This is the first Known Distance shoot for NH
    • A weekend-long program that teaches the secrets of shooting out to 400 yards.

I know I said one event per month, but thus far this is our current schedule. Not all dates have been set in stone yet. As events are finalized I will update the schedule. My goal is to make sure everyone is aware of all upcoming events with plenty of time for you to plan for events.

January
Littleton
January 20 - 21, 202425m Rifle ClinicRegisterInfo
February
March
Nottingham​
March 14thLiberty SeedNo Registration NeededInfo
Dunbarton​
March 16 – 17, 202425m Rifle ClinicRegisterInfo
April
Candia​
April 6thOne Day - 25m Rifle ClinicRegisterInfo
Pelham​
April 20 - 21, 202425m Rifle ClinicRegisterInfo
May
Dunbarton​
May 11 – 12, 2024Pistol ClinicRegisterInfo
June
Dunbarton​
June 15 – 16, 202425m Rifle ClinicRegisterInfo
Littleton​
June 22 - 23, 202425m Rifle ClinicRegisterInfo
July
August
Littleton​
August 17 - 18, 2024400m Known Distance ClinicRegisterInfo
September
Pelham​
Sept 21 - 2225m Rifle ClinicRegisterInfo
October
Littleton​
October 5 - 6, 202425m Rifle ClinicRegisterInfo
Dunbarton​
October 19 - 20, 202425m Rifle ClinicRegisterInfo
November
December

Last edited:
glad you shared and posted this here. I knew I clicked notifications on this subforum for a reason.

I will be trying to attend a couple events next year.
Excited to hear you will be on the line with us.

You can head over to Project Appleseed now and grab a gift certificate for an event. I have just posted another thread announcing the pricing, here.

You don't need to know what event you will be attending, just grab the gift certificate now and register for an event later!

Dates for Pelham MA have been posted. Registration hasn't opened yet, but soon.

Also, we are looking at some new locations, one of which will be closer to the coast. More on that soon, I hope.

One of the three potential new ranges has been added. So, we have a new event officially on the books!!!!!! Welcome The Garnet School in Candia NH.

This is a single-day event and will be limited to 10 students. When I get more time, I will start a dedicated event thread. Until then any questions please let me know, and remember the event will be limited to 10 students, so grab a spot Fast!!!!!!!!

Registration for both Pelham dates is now open. Make sure to get to an April Event. These are big events that commemorate the anniversary. Special Patches and T-Shirts will be available.

2 shooters ready for the line in Candia. Any details available on the facility? Love having a location 15 minutes away. :)
Click here for the registration page: schedule | Project Appleseed

Under the info tab is about the range. It is being hosted by the Garnet School.

Click here for the registration page: schedule | Project Appleseed

Under the info tab is about the range. It is being hosted by the Garnet School.
Thanks, I checked out their site. Just wondering what the range is like. Covered? Dirt? Etc there’s so much up and down just hoping my knees survive.we are registered.

Thanks, I checked out their site. Just wondering what the range is like. Covered? Dirt? Etc there’s so much up and down just hoping my knees survive.we are registered.
This is a brand new range for Project Appleseed in NH. I was not the one to scope out the range. So let me get back to you with the details on what to expect. I'll reach out to the Shoot boss, who was the one who visited the range and is organizing the event. I'll let you know in the main Candia thread as soon as I get some feedback.

Back
Top Bottom