• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Has anyone heard of the Safari Club International New England Foundation? They have a gun auction/banquet open to the public April 27th in Newton, MA!

mattcat38

NES Member
Has anyone ever heard of "New England's Largest Sportsman Banquet"? This event is put on by Safari Club International: New England Foundation/Chapter and sponsored by Sig Sauer. This year the event is Saturday, April 27th, 2024 at the Boston Marriot in Newton, MA. On their website it says tickets are $100 and comes with dinner and gives guests access to a ton of firearms/hunting related raffles and auctions. It's seems like this is much more legit/interesting than the "gun shows" that come around this state.

Someone posted these pictures below in a firearms group I am in and I am curious if anyone on here has gone to it before and/or if anyone has any information on the auctions/banquet? It looks good on their website (posted below) but I was trying to find out any information about it and if it's worth it?

SCI New England 2024 Auction

Attachments

• IMG_8497.png
    IMG_8497.png
    896.2 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_8498.png
    IMG_8498.png
    673.7 KB · Views: 77
Never heard of it. Also surprised the Newton yentas, Karen's and virtue signalers haven't heard about this, pissed their pants and tried to have it stopped in some corrupt sort of way.
Yeah I was wondering the same thing since it's basically in Boston. Figured it would get denied or shut down. But it does seem like a pretty sick event. I kinda wanna go lol

I was just trying to see if anyone knew anything about it. It says it's an annual banquet so I'm assuming it happens every year but I've never heard of it until I saw the posts in another group

At last count...we had 55 lonely guns that will be looking for new homes at this event [mg]

[rockon]

Quite a few orgs have these banquets.. NWTF, Ducks Unlimited, etc..

I know each chapter of NWTF holds a banquet each year.. usually dinner at a decent place.. gun raffles, swag raffles.. etc.. all with the intent of raising funds for the org..

This one seems no different.

Quite a few orgs have these banquets.. NWTF, Ducks Unlimited, etc..

I know each chapter of NWTF holds a banquet each year.. usually dinner at a decent place.. gun raffles, swag raffles.. etc.. all with the intent of raising funds for the org..

This one seems no different.
Correct! DU Boston chapter will be at the same venue a few weeks before us, as well as a whitetails event!

At last count...we had 55 lonely guns that will be looking for new homes at this event [mg]

[rockon]
how much for the raffle girls? ;)

if you have to ask, you can't afford them [kiss]
The couple that I know who are Safari Club members had an engraved Holland and Holland double rifle, apparently originally made for an Indian prince (India, not a native American). I believe you can buy a pretty nice car for the same amount of money as that rifle.

Safari Club has been around a long time. I know a couple members who really did go on safari to Africa to take big game.
We represent over 75,000 hunters and anglers all across the globe. We range from squirrel hunters to elephant hunters…theres no game too big or too small.

We stand for hunter advocacy and restoring habitat while maintaining the North American model of conservation

The couple that I know who are Safari Club members had an engraved Holland and Holland double rifle, apparently originally made for an Indian prince (India, not a native American). I believe you can buy a pretty nice car for the same amount of money as that rifle.
Right but can you get your balls stuffed in a jar by Megan markle if you only own a nice car?

Back
Top Bottom