• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Have my gun, my pen, and voice to be heard!

Soon we will all not have these privileges. Today is a sad day because Conn. Is trying to push these same laws ro a state near you!

Evil liberal media is over the air ways. Spewing us to the ground. What about mental health? No..we don't want to single these poor people out. Let's stick to our agenda and strip the ammendant from every angle.

Do you cringe when you hear about this or that proposal on gun rights? We can all bitch about this and that on our rights. But the real question is what am I doing? Do you go to protests to get your voice heard?Do you talk to your selectman? Do you call,email and fax these moon bats? Do you educate yourself so we can become stronger as one?

Rep House Leader Cafero quoted, " They won't lose their guns or ammunition mags, as long as they follow our rules and register".
Are you serious! Our rules!

Please do not rely on the next man to do the part. We all need to go full strength in the fight! So stop bitching and do something. When you lay your head on your pillow tonight just think...what am I doing to preserve my freedom and for future generations.

Back
Top Bottom