Hello I am new to Northeast Shooters

Looking forward to meeting lots of great folks, share stories and to learn a few things along my way. One thing is, what is going green all about? Thank you for your time, I wish everyone well and as always be safe.

Welcome to Northeast Shooters! I am also new to this forum. Looking forward to keeping in touch w/you!

Actually I'm from VA & was referred to this forum by a friend who recently moved to Boston. I support taking care of the environment via recycling & using green products.

Actually I'm from VA & was referred to this forum by a friend who recently moved to Boston. I support taking care of the environment via recycling & using green products.

Good to know, welcome. I enjoy styrofoam, cutting down trees for fun and changing my motor oil over storm drains.

Welcome to the forum.

Just one thing....I don't think that NES green is the green you're thinking of. Either that, or you need to put a "[wink]" at the end of your post. [laugh]

ETA: If your post was factual, I think your friend in Boston is laughing his ass off right about now.

Last edited:
Talk about a quick way to screw up a new member/welcome post! To the OP, welcome to the forum! Going green has many advantages, including access to the members area. In there is a dream full of group events, group buys, charity get together, Breakfast/lunch/dinner get togethers, etc'. There's a group shoot coming up in a couple weeks that has a few days left to get into. If you've never been to a shoot with about 100 of your fellow shooters with every firearm imaginable with owners willing to let you shoot them, then you are missing out BIG TIME.

Whether you go green or not, welcome!

Welcome to the forum. If you care about the enviorment use wood and paper products. Most people don't know that in North America four trees are planted for every tree cut down. Responsible forrestry does not get much press. There ar actually more trees in North America now that there were 100 years ago

Welcome.

When we say "go green" here, we mean become a paid member (notice the color of peoples user names). It's $21.00 a year, the benefits far outweigh the cost.

Back
Top Bottom